• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Laramie Sport
So that means order guides and pricing information will be a couple more months out I guess....

Cometcatbird

First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape 2012/F150 2013
Occupation
Field Service Mining

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I think forums sometimes have better info then a lot of places. There's many here from all different areas and you can get info from different sources too. Not all is good info but most tunes out to be pretty accurate. It's always nice when you have an inside source like someone working at MAP. My dealer (who's the owner) back east where I'll most likely be getting mine from told me to call him if I hear any news because sometimes they're the last to know. lol
The Forums take a lot of info from the Ford Authority website. I think I have looked at all the news that surfaces here and on Ford Authority and think that I've seen nothing on the automotive sites that we haven't seen here. I live in a small town and am know the general, sales and service managers well, drove for them when dealers still bought lots of cars at auction. I indicated interest early on in a Raptor since I want the V-6 and seems that will be the only way to get it. My choice would be a SC Lariat with the V-6 and none of the Raptor package. For us not really off-roaders the only benefit of the CC is the B/O sound :) I copy the sales manager on all the news and us Forum hounds do seem to know things first in many cases. With the Raptor I think it will represent such a small sector of their sales that they just don't follow the news like those of us that want one.

BadBoyBillyRaptorRanger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I canā€™t wait for May 26 order banks to open! I need my Ranger Raptor.!.!.

Sponsored

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
I canā€™t wait for May 26 order banks to open! I need my Ranger Raptor.!.!.
Letā€™s just hope that date doesnā€™t slip ā€œagain:. Waiting two year may be anti-climatic in the end. We all know what we are going to get. But when is the question?

BadBoyBillyRaptorRanger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I waited almost 2 years to take delivery for my Badlands Bronco.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Yeah, Iā€™ve already been waiting years. My 21+ year old daily driver (bought new) might not make it many more without starting to nickel and dime me. Iā€™ve only owned Ford Trucks (2), but in this day and age donā€™t consider myself a brand loyalist. Iā€™ll be driving something new in the next year (Ford or not).

blksn8k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150 75 Bronco 70 Mach 1 68 Cougar 99 Cobra
Speaking of the Raptor, does anyone know if the May 26 order date includes the Raptor? If the past is any indication, Raptor versions of the Bronco and F-150 have been several months behind the introduction of the "base" models. I guess seeing pics of one coming down the assembly line already is encouraging but may be misleading.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Speaking of the Raptor, does anyone know if the May 26 order date includes the Raptor? If the past is any indication, Raptor versions of the Bronco and F-150 have been several months behind the introduction of the "base" models. I guess seeing pics of one coming down the assembly line already is encouraging but may be misleading.
If it doesn't, that is the final straw for me, and I'll just get a ZR2. Balls in your court, Ford. I know you are reading this.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I've been waiting almost 2 years since the announcement of the 6gen Ranger for the world. And if I have to wait another 2 years to get one delivered, I am out.

blksn8k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150 75 Bronco 70 Mach 1 68 Cougar 99 Cobra
If it doesn't, that is the final straw for me, and I'll just get a ZR2. Balls in your court, Ford. I know you are reading this.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure their production plans are already set at this point.

Cometcatbird

First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape 2012/F150 2013
Occupation
Field Service Mining
I want to know what trim packages and colors available. Ford, throw us a bone already....

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's comical reading the posts on this forum about how people are fed up with Ford and are just going to buy the GMC/Chevy.

Then I go browse the GMC/Chevy forum and see the same sentiment, just opposite. Production on those trucks started 2 months ago and only a very few work trucks and lower trims have hit the lots as of this last week, not even the upper trims like the Z71 or ZR2. Those trims haven't even had the EPA finalize the MPG stats and they can't be sold until that happens.

The grass isn't always greener, folks.

Cometcatbird

First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape 2012/F150 2013
Occupation
Field Service Mining
I'll wait for my Ranger I just want more info so I can at least look at some thing real instead of whatever YouTube has.
Sponsored