Sponsored

Recent content by Daweism

  1. Next generation 2030 Ranger (7th gen) already in development

    Can we please get aluminum body panels like in the F150 and shave off a good 500 to 600lbs. This would be almost as strong of an upgrade as getting a V8 engine.
  2. Pirelli XTM AT 285/70r17 E tires on Ranger Raptor

    For daily driving the AT4W is available in the SL load range that's super lightweight at 53lbs.
  3. Pirelli XTM AT 285/70r17 E tires on Ranger Raptor

    Hmm it says they weight in at 63lbs. I've sent a message to Pirelli to verify how much these should weight. Update: Rep confirmed on the phone 63lbs
  4. I didn't think the Raptor would be this much fun to drive...!

    I can maybe manage 17.5-18mpg when trying my best. Dunno how some are getting 20mpg.
  5. Only 1 post so far?!?

    I always act a little extra when I encounter another one on the road. Only 1 in Austin so far that seemed to play along, a black one with some aggressive offset, looked like 35s.
  6. New shoes for the RR

    You can also try the SL load range for the AT4W The Falken Wildpeak A/T4W in size 285/70R17 weighs 53.4 lbs for the Standard Load (SL) version and 65.4 lbs for the Load Range C
  7. New shoes for the RR

    What load range did you go with? I know the SL is actually a few pounds lighter than the stock KO3.
  8. 2028 RAM DAKOTA midsize pickup confirmed for US / North America

    We likely won't hear anything until last minute because they'll want to avoid hurting 2027 sales if 2028 has a huge refresh.
  9. 2028 RAM DAKOTA midsize pickup confirmed for US / North America

    I await Ford's rebuttal to Ram's raise.
  10. 2028 RAM DAKOTA midsize pickup confirmed for US / North America

    Get it in black and hope she doesn't notice
  11. Just for Fun: If You Were the Ranger Designer, What Would You Change?

    Light weight aluminum body panels like the F150 did starting in 2017? The Gen1 to Gen2 Raptor shaved off like 600lbs with going aluminum. Ranger can shave off about 500lbs, would be a massive upgrade.
  12. Want more HP....

    100% false Take a 200lb passenger in Raptor A vs Raptor B with an extra 50lbs per wheel but without the 200lbs passenger You think these 2 Raptors will accelerate, brake and have the same MPG? Now for fun imagine a Raptor C where the weight of each wheel is hypothetically say 1lb each...
  13. 2028 RAM DAKOTA midsize pickup confirmed for US / North America

    Get behind me sir, I was here first.



Top