Sponsored

Recent content by landiscarrier

  1. Delivery of 2026 Ranger Lariat

    Looks good. My last Ranger was a 19 Lariat in Hot Pepper Red. I got comments on the truck constantly! Now I have a Azure Gray Raptor and I rarely get comments. Haha
  2. 2027 Colorado/Canyon gets power upgrade

    GM had a very good V6 with the 3.6 then they ditched to try to gain MPG’s.
  3. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    Boost PSI does not automatically equate to more HP.
  4. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    A custom tune from GooseTuned.
  5. Sport Mode - What have I been missing?

    Sport mode in all levels is a lot of fun! I had a 2.3 Unleashed tuned and that was a blast in sport mode. Now I have a Goosetuned Raptor and it’s ridiculous in sport mode and insane in Baja mode! Ford does a great job with these eco boost engines!
  6. Should I be concerned about 1 winter of salted/brine roads?

    I’m in northeast Pa and they use that crap on the roads all the time. I hate it. I just wash my truck on a regular basis in the winter. I go through an automatic car wash that has an undercarriage wash.
  7. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Put the trailer plug in the spot it should have been in. SDHQ kit, took maybe 30 minutes
  8. 2024 - 2026 Ranger Raptor Tuning available on COBB! CARB Approved!

    I’m GooseTuned with the HP Tuner. I’ve had 2 OTA updates come across since I’ve been tuned and had no issues. Both times I plugged the HP tuner back in after the OTA update and tried to reload the Tune file and it ended up saying the tune in the truck is the same as I was trying to upload. Soooo...
  9. 2024 - 2026 Ranger Raptor Tuning available on COBB! CARB Approved!

    It’s pretty awesome right?!? I’ve been GooseTuned for a few months now. I love how the truck is very drivable and smooth but when you want to go…it goes!!!
  10. F150LEDS

    Maybe I’m just lucky. I followed their directions and drilled at a slight angle and I didn’t have any issues with the F150 Grill Lights.
  11. Rear Window Ventilation / Air Flow Test

    If I have my front and back windows partially down or all the way down wind hits me in the side of the head. As soon as I open the rear slider that no longer happens. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
  12. Trailer Backup Assist

    I used it with my short kayak trailer and I thought it worked well. But next time I tried to use it, said I had to set it up again. I didn’t want to do all that again so I just back up.
  13. F150LEDs Order woes/grievances

    I have their grill lights and side vents lights. I’ve been happy with them from install to now. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
  14. Jeep Ducks? I think not...

    Please don’t Raptor the Raptor. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ«©šŸ«©



Top