Sponsored

Recent content by VicL

  1. Where's the 2026 Trailer Brake Control Plug?

    Kevin, call me old fashion but I'm trying to go with the wired Redarc Liberty TBC. I don't know much about the wireless controller. Could be a no brainer and I may go that way IF the wired solution fails, but I have qualms with depending on a wireless connection. Is it blue tooth with an app...
  2. Where's the 2026 Trailer Brake Control Plug?

    Hi Scotty B, Re the redarc TBC you had a shop install, do you know where they ran your brake signal wire from?
  3. Where's the 2026 Trailer Brake Control Plug?

    I have a "26 with basic tow package and am also looking to install a Redarc TBC. There are no wires or connector in the bundles under the dash. The missing connector used to include 4 wires: 1 - 12V constant 2 - ground 3 - brake signal 4 - brake control (the blue wire) On my 7pin socket...



Top