Sponsored

Search results

  1. Intercooler comparison - stock spot vs big chungus

    @Raptor Family I think that was my biggest concern was the overall size of the Stage 2 (internal volume) vs the stage 1 style. The stage 2s seem better at getting more area out from behind structures like the bumper, potentially a winch/ lightbar, etc. and bringing that area into airflow. I'm...
  2. Intercooler comparison - stock spot vs big chungus

    I'm looking to eventually max out my credit card take the next step performance wise and really piss off my wife upgrade my intercooler. The US manufacturers seem to be behind the curve compared to the Aussies and Kiwis, and they've only released stock location version. If I wanted to go with...
  3. Any members in or near Santa Clarita Ca? Test vehicle needed for new product, extended automatic transmission dipstick.

    I'm happy to hear that it's moving along. I'll keep my ears open for whenever you open them up for sale. Thanks for your creativity and your work on getting these out there!
  4. Any members in or near Santa Clarita Ca? Test vehicle needed for new product, extended automatic transmission dipstick.

    Hi Mike, I'm hoping to hop on board this project as soon as possible. I'd be willing to help out with feedback, review, video, whatever you'd need/ want. I'm in Michigan, so I'd be doing the install myself in my garage, but that would be perfect to showcase a DIYer approach. Not asking for free...
  5. Is my truck tuned?

    Yes. Any of the -FP***- part numbers are Ford Performance cals. Plus, the presence of the tuning device.



Top