Hey everyone! I bought my Ranger Raptor about 4 weeks ago and absolutely love it so far. I am planning to go get her dirty this weekend at the Uncle Sam's Offroad park Labor day weekend event this weekend. Sunday the 6th more specifically. Was curious if anyone else was going too. This will be...
Happy Monday everyone! I am debating on a few names for my 2026 Ranger Raptor. The truck is black. I plan to have some custom decals made in pink as well as do a few accents in pink but the truck will mostly remain black. Also this is a girls trucks. Also open to other ideas.
Hey all in the group. Two days ago I bought a new heavily modified 2026 ranger raptor. I am in love with the truck and cant wait to make it extra girly and pink.
It has a lot of aftermarket parts on it and im still finding things. I got a really good deal on as so I have found about $17,000 in...