Sponsored

Search results

  1. K03 wear issue - bad alignment, suspension issue, or tire?

    I’m curious as to your thoughts on this wear issue on the stock k03 tires. I just came back from a long road trip and the tires became extremely loud, like deafeningly loud and now I know why. I’ve rotated them regularly (this is the 4th time) and they are just now at 22,000 miles. what you...
  2. I want a QUIET exhaust

    This may be the dumbest topic posted here because I know most people love the raptor exhaust and want to improve it. I want the opposite. I crave silence as much as possible. I'm looking for any suggestion on how to achieve a quieter exhaust, even if it means removing the active exhaust system...
  3. PSA: Check your airbox cover!!

    After 8,000 miles on my 2025 RR i realized the airbox has not been properly installed the entire time from the factory. Shame on me for not checking immediately as i did check most other things, but this has my really ticked at the thought of how much dirty air my engine may have consumed as a...



Top