Sponsored

Search results

  1. Beware ordering the front Ford Splash Guards from Ford.Com

    Neighbor and I both ordered front and rear Splash Guards for our Raptor Rangers. I needed mine for some desert hunting I have coming up. Rears went on no problem, the fronts however were the wrong part number. The order was for part R1WZ16A550AA which according to Ford's site fits the Ranger...
  2. Ranger Raptor Off-Roadeo new owner experience announced (Fall 2026 @ Mt. Potosi, NV)

    New Ford Experience for 2026 Ranger Raptor owners. One day event they are calling Ranger Raptor Off-Roadeo. This event is in Nevada outside of Las Vegas so it appears the Utah experience will not be continued for 2026 owners. https://www.ford.com/experiences?vehicleTab=ranger
  3. New Wheels +25 offset, stock tires

    Got the new wheels put on today. +25 offset so a little poke compared to stock but not bad, matte gunmetal finish. 24lbs per wheel so I shaved about 4lbs per wheel compared to the stockers I had. Exterior of the truck is pretty much where its going to be save for a couple minor things here...
  4. Any Ranger Raptor Owners Near Jim Falls, Wisconsin Truck Needed For Measurements

    If you have been at all interested in an airbag kit for your Ranger Raptor and live near Jim Falls Wisconsin, Timber Grove Enterprises needs a Ranger Raptor for measurements. If you follow the Bronco community at all, almost anyone there will tell you Timber Grove builds the best airbag kits...
  5. Swap plastic oil pan for aluminum

    Read about previous issues with the 3.0l and oil leaks from the plastic pan for numerous reasons. I know a bunch of Explorer ST guys have made the swap due to oil starvation and leaks. Now I see some Raptor Rangers have leaky oil pans due to either failed gasked material or loose bolts. While...
  6. WTB Ranger Raptor Catch can setup

    If anyone has one lying around or wishes to sell theirs. I would take it.



Top