Just did a 20k mile service on my ā24 raptor. Front differential fluid looked clean and no fines on the magnet. When I pulled the rear drain plug I found about an 1/8ā piece of metal stuck to the magnet as well as some long thin pieces of metal about 2ā long. I saved the pieces and I think Iām...
Ordered a CVF intercooler and got it today. Opened the box and found the outlet side bent. Will this bend stop the intercooler from sealing? Iām not familiar with this style intercooler connection so Iām hoping itās just a cosmetic issue and I wonāt have to deal with the hassle or returning it...
I purchased a set of RR7 wheels and the V1 protection rings (not actual beadlock rings) Going to be getting the tires installed next week. My question is can the rings be mounted before installing the tires? My thinking is that the wheel should be balanced with the rings on. If I can put the...
I am looking for a different set of fog lights for my raptor. I currently have the signature luxe fogs and while I like the output I think the quality is lacking. I am having the same issues as several other board members with the lenses magnifying sunlight and melting my shrouds and only having...