I scooped up a set ARK rear sensor guards and installed them this evening. A little pricey for what you get, but the plastic is really tough material. Install took just a few minutes per side. One would think Ford would provide a protective cover for these sensitive sensors. 🤔...
Paint is so thin on new cars and trucks now. So I dropped my truck off to Mobile Detail Masters in Weaverville, NC for a complete paint correction and install of XPEL PPF on the entire truck. Mitch the shop owner had my truck for a week and did an outstanding job. It’s all about the install and...
My Diamondback HD arrived today, despite the heat/humidity here in the foothills of NC, I got busy and got it installed. Install went well and I could not be happier with the fit and finish. I also installed the Craven Stubby Antenna. I have an appt for a XPEL PPF install on the 19th.
I was after a marsh gray RR and found one on August 4 and purchased it. It came with a dealer installed 2.5 Icon front spacer lift, and the Pro Cal. I ordered a Diamondback HD cover for it and have it scheduled for XPEL PPF on 8/19. I also have a 2004 4.0 V6 Ranger edge with 75k on the odo which...