Selling my RB-10. I had them on my Raptor and changed my mind so they went on my sons 2024 and he decided he doesn’t need them. I’m very good shape. Comes with all hardware. Simple install.
Comes with a new install kit.
Some signs of use but overall very good condition. I will not ship this bad boy but I do drive around Florida a bit. $50 takes it.
I have had four F-150 Raptors, Two SVT and Two Ford Performance. Loved the blacked out tailgate. Wasn't always a fan of the lettering, so on my 2024 Ranger I decided to removed the Ford emblem, the raptor badge, wrap the middle of the tailgate with Matte Black wrap, re-do my tailgate letters...
Just removed with zero damage.
Could use a good cleaning.
17X8.5” +55 offset
Rings are powder coated to match the wheels.
They are in boxes that are 20x20x11 and weigh 41lbs. If buyer pays shipping I’ll ship them.
Asking $800
Truck has 24,652 miles, wheels are coming off this coming week.
Wheels have the rings powder coated black.
No patches on the tires with a lot of tread left
YES, TPMS included.
Located in North Fort Myers Florida.
Asking $1200 for all of it.
Bought from another owner and decided not to use them. Paid $45, asking $45 shipping included.
Products and links below.
American Flag Rear Window Overlay - 2024+ Ranger w/ Small Center Rear Window
https://www.stickerfab.com/products/american-flag-rear-window-overlay-2024-ranger
FP GN 02...
while playing with audio settings after changing speakers, I noticed the audio changed after I set it.
Turns out that after a few hours, maybe right after I turn it off, the audio settings go to the same high and med to lowest setting and lows at the highest. This happens EVERY TIME,
So I...
Just bought them and hoped they'd be different. Not my taste. Paid $250 selling for $250, simple. All hardware included. Overall very good (but dirty) condition.
I'd bet they can be shipped if you remove the steps, but probably not worth it.
Located in South Florida, fits 19-25 Ford Rangers.
Just got this update, top icons are different, and the mirrors aren't folding and unfolding at this time, just by the button on the door. I have to see if there's a setting, didn't have the time before.
Title says it all. I got the bug up my bum to remove the "RAPTOR" just too much in my taste. I may remake the graphics a tad larger, but for now let's see how it goes.
Also had my local Powdercoater turn the beauty rings black on the beadlock (capable) wheels. That I really like.
Asking $200 $100, Located in Broward County FL.
Taken off my 2024 Ranger for a hard cover, been on for about 8 months. Perfect condition, everything included, all new hardware and a new seal for the front/top of bed
Manufacturer's website https://www.accesscover.com/lorado/
This is part #...
Looking to start up a thread where you can post photos of what running boards you ve got, and how far they stick out. Selfishly I want to remove my Raptor ones and do something with a drop step so I can bypass them, while my wife needs them.
Looking down the RRaptors steps stick out 5"...
Long story short, I took mine off and sold them. I didnt like them, bought some aftermarket ones and both pair rusted in 5-8 weeks. So I bought this set which have holes drilled in them on the vertical part where they had marker lights. I painted the inside of the holes and filled with black...
I was looking to change my steps out, they get in the way at my height, but my wife needs a step. So after trying a few different aftermarket options, which all rusted. I want to put a set of Ranger Tremor boards on, but it says they don't fit. Most running boards I've seen will be the same...
I have had a few different sets of bars on my truck. First was stock, too wide, keeps scraping the back of my left leg getting in and out. They had to go. Bought N-Fab RS Nerf Steps. They rusted in 8 weeks. They were replaced with Go Rhino RB30 Slim, which are NOT slim and came right off...