Sponsored

Search results

  1. EKR Seat Covers installed on2024 XLT FX4 4WD - photos & review

    True, I bought July 2020 5 27 XLT with cloth but all of their options doing package tech package, FX four etc. etc. the way I figure it I plan on keeping the truck at least 10 years. I hope it lasts that long so seat covers for me are actually worth it. I just want to know how they looked and...
  2. EKR Seat Covers installed on2024 XLT FX4 4WD - photos & review

    Thanks much for the reply in the info. I’ll probably be buying at the end of the month and installing since it’s getting cold up here in Northern Wisconsin thanks much again and have a great day.
  3. EKR Seat Covers installed on2024 XLT FX4 4WD - photos & review

    Hi goober 71, Thanks for the info been looking to do the same. Was wondering if you had cloth or leather seats as I understand they may be a little bit challenging to install was wondering if leather was any easier than cloth I have an XLT with cloth and I figured I’d do that before winter.
  4. Step bars for sale

    Hi Drew731, Might be a bit far for me to drive, sorry about that. Good luck selling
  5. Step bars for sale

    Hi Drew731, Where abouts in MI, I would be interested, if not too far of a drive. Thanks Much.
  6. 2019 Running boards on my 2025.

    Hi, would like to do the same. Weird I was looking for boards, and I came across a pair of 2019’s on marketplace. I saw your post - weird, exact same truck. would you know how far they stick out, looking for about 5” inches or so to make sure wife can get in the truck. They look good mounted on...



Top