I recently installed the Wagner intercooler on my 2025 Ford Ranger Raptor.
Before the installation, the air conditioning worked normally. Since installing the intercooler, the A/C only blows properly cold about 30% of the time. The other 70% of the time, the air coming through the vents is...
I went 35's w the lightest tire and wheel I could find and dropped over 10lbs on each. I ordered an intercooler and ZFGR tune to add a 100hp on 93 octane through @DirtDerrick
FYI Derrick is a great guy and knows where to put your money for actual results. This truck is a 1000 times more fun...
I will post some this week when I get a chance. 2” front, 1” rear spacers. I also installed his UCA and HD clevis steering upgrade. It rides amazing,
They are goodyear territory mt 315/70/17. The lightest C load tires I could find at 52lbs. I was going to go with BFG KO2's but they were 10lbs heavier a tire. My goal was lighter wheels and tires so the increased size made less noticeable difference. It rips!
Ned/ GOAT Off Road is the real deal. I checked out all of the many available lift options and I am so happy I went with his spacers.
He even makes reprogramming the Fox Live Valve easy
https://goatoffroad.com.au/blogs/tech-talk/next-gen-ranger-raptor-ride-height-calibration
I am sooo stoked...