Sponsored

Search results

  1. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    im getting somewhere with mine. Ford finally sent a message to my dealer stating they have seen reports of this issue, and that the U2002 code is set in the ATCM, and other cases it's not. In almost all reoports, the ATCM is the root cause. Proceed with ATCM replacement to correct the issue...
  2. What portable power station do you carry?

    I own 6 jackeries. 2 x 1000s, 1 x 500, and 3x300s. I normally bring a 300 for my cpap, a 300-500 for my fridge, and a 1000 for backup and star link.
  3. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    thank you, this is all very helpful. Im hoping to get mine fixed and back at home after a month at the dealer. There are some other recalls and TSBs being done, like the hood latch that won't close and the interior A pillar sun visor wiring issues, and the dome lights don't work.
  4. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    the battery thing is interesting. ill have to tell them about it. So it had a low battery , so you changed a battery setting to 95% ?
  5. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    UPDATE: Ford is telling my dealer they won't do anything until the dealer can pull a code or recreate the issue on their own. So im at the point where I might have to buy parts for my new truck, due to an unresolved safety defect that makes the vehicle unsafe to drive that caused a loss of...
  6. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    OK what is the TMS? Link to the TSB? Im fighting for a new ATCM at the moment since this thread and some FB threads all point to the ATCM.
  7. 2024 Raptor Build thread : Jeep dude buys a raptor . These things are rad

    OK so mine has been at the dealer about a month. they finally looked at it, no codes. They need to recreate it, even though ive fully explained to them the issue and they have seen this thread, and they checked the part number and its a new number for the ATCM indicating the old ones are bad...
  8. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    OK so mine has been at the dealer about a month. they finally looked at it, no codes. They need to recreate it, even though ive fully explained to them the issue and they have seen this thread, and they checked the part number and its a new number for the ATCM indicating the old ones are bad...
  9. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    yep mine was trying to switch to Baja mode 4L while driving, if it happened at 70mph I think the lane change alone in 4hi engaging would cause the rig to crash
  10. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    mine is stuck at the dealer, they don't have a fix, and its stuck there with the A pillar fire issue, they are waiting until aug 18th for that. sucks.
  11. 2024 Raptor Build thread : Jeep dude buys a raptor . These things are rad

    its super concerning, since if that 4wd shift into Baja mode happened at freeway speeds, and shot me over left or right like it did, I don't think I would have made it, it would have been all bad. I hope they figure this out. The thread on here about this issue is not making me feel ay better...
  12. 2024 Raptor Build thread : Jeep dude buys a raptor . These things are rad

    I just had the crazy random shift into BAJA mode into 4H and then 4L while driving, shot me hard left and almost crashed the vehicle. called dealer, called ford and filing a complaint and filed a NHTSA complaint, if that happened at 70mph I would have been dead with how hard it shot me to the...
  13. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    thats my fear , if it happened on the highway, I would have been dead when it shot right
  14. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    I just filed one of these too. Like you said, if enough people complain, ford might actually do something. I called in about this issue, and they played dumb and said they hadn't heard of it
  15. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    this just happened to me for the fist time yesterday, out of nowhere rig jerked hard left while driving home, maybe 20mph, and then dash lit up, went into Baja mode 4H, then 4L, I was down the street from home, limped it home and turned it off. If I was going faster , it would have freaking...
  16. 2024 Raptor Build thread : Jeep dude buys a raptor . These things are rad

    I think these are ok, for the size and price, no complaints, the mounts worked out good too:
  17. 2024 Raptor Build thread : Jeep dude buys a raptor . These things are rad

    I put some new lights on the raptor and made my own bumper brackets , used some nut serts on the front bumper to hold the brackets that I made on. Turned out really good and did not cost much, that was cool. Just a fun little DIY project.



Top