Sponsored

Search results

  1. Raptor Beadlock rims $500 obo Wa

    Set got both sets. Unfortunately I'm outta state until Nov. Was supposed to be back in a couple weeks. If you are still interested than we can make it happen fo sho
  2. Raptor Beadlock rims $500 obo Wa

    I would. $250 for 1 set of 4. But.. im outta state for work. Can you wait until Oct 12th?
  3. Fox 3.2 Live Valve Ranger Raptor

    Same... issue... here... @Coleboy5 with getting a refund.
  4. Raptor Beadlock rims $500 obo Wa

    Make an offer if you want. Ill be unavailable after next Saturday for a quite awhile 🙃
  5. Raptor Beadlock rims $500 obo Wa

    Thanks.. not even a low ball offer. Haha
  6. Fox 3.2 Live Valve Ranger Raptor

    Has anyone tried to cancel their order and requested a refund? I requested a refund 2 weeks ago and still no answer if they're going to refund me...
  7. Raptor Beadlock rims $500 obo Wa

    1 set of 2024 Raptor OEM Beadlock rims (brown boxes) And 1 set of 2025 Raptor OEM Beadlock rims (White boxes) Both sets (4 ea) are like new and have oem lugnuts with them. No TPS installed. $500 per set, local pick-up near Tacoma, Wa
  8. Raptor oem side steps. $500 obo Wa.

    Like new oem ranger raptor side steps. Near Tacoma, Wa. Local pick-up $500
  9. Nevada WTB Ranger Raptor Running Boards

    I have a fresh set in Wa near Tacoma. Dm if you want to work something out
  10. Didn’t buy it!

    Drove mine from Washington to San Diego (Canada to Mexico basically) and back. Very comfortable. The adaptive cruise control worked flawless. The only shimmy I had was dealing with getting the tires balanced a couple of times while dealing with rubbing from the beefier Apex Tie rods. New set of...
  11. 3 RRaptor spotted in the wild off the 101.

    It wasn't me but im also in the PNW Wa
  12. Bent tie rod.. ISO Stock Right Tie Rod Inner + Outer RR

    I sold the a RTRs and got the Roush 17x8.5, +25mm. No rubbing now.
  13. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    I had the Rally Armor mud flaps. They sit a little lower the the oem ones. That could be an option to help with rock chips or partial ppf
  14. Fox 3.2 Live Valve Ranger Raptor

    Possible a few more weeks 😎 nice
  15. Fox 3.2 Live Valve Ranger Raptor

    Sooo.. they're released and shipping? Or not yet? @DirtDerrick You got an updates by chance, if @RangerGrif43 has them already? Just curious 🤔 impatiently waiting for mine to ship
  16. Mud Flaps, yay or nay?

    If anyone wants some oem ford performance off a Raptor DM me. I got 2 full sets.
  17. California Sold: San Diego- $800 RTR 17" bronze wheels

    $800 local pick up 4ea. 17x9, 6x139.7, +30mm RTR ranger/bronco specific wheels. 22.6lbs per RTR. Great wheels, like new, no TPS or lug nuts. Only available in San Diego until 5/7. Than I'll post in Washington. Just be mindful if youre running or plan to run the Apex tie rods you'll have rubbing...
  18. Mud Flaps, yay or nay?

    I'm running the Rally Armor mud flaps. A couple quick pictures added.



Top