Sponsored

Search results

  1. Muslogy Two-Tier Console Box Organizer - review

    I have purchased a couple of items from Muslogy Auto in the past, most notably their console cover… So when they contacted me to give a review of their two-tier console organizer I jumped at the chance! But to show how well this organizer works, take a look at the UNORGANIZED way my console...
  2. Post your Ranger's stance - Show us your best side profile.

    I like the wet look.
  3. Gas mileage

    I have a ā€˜24 STX 4x4, 46k miles. I read somewhere that running the start/stop on increased mpg. I have been trying that, driving eco mode, and getting 25-26 mpg. This over the last 3 months. Funny thing is that the start/stop only engages maybe 20% of the time I stop.
  4. What portable power station do you carry?

    I have two. I first bought a Grecell 300W + 2 ea. 100W solar panels just to play around with. I have since purchased a TOGO 2000W unit. I use it mostly on my land where I have no power run. Power tools and a 12v well pump.
  5. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    Picked up my new boat with mine.
  6. What's the Worst Father's Day Gift You've Ever Received?

    OK Realtruck, got any other great topics you want to bring up?
  7. F150-LED Grill Lights - 5 light kit fitment

    I know you’ve seen plenty but I wanted to share mine!
  8. Where Did Your Ranger Take You This Spring? Drop Your Best Photo

    A little bit of off roading. A little bit of fishing.
  9. Best Rail System for Bed Tent Camping?

    I have a low profile soft roll up on mine. I have to ease it under the rails since I lowered it but before there were no issues. It has to be a cover that fits inside the bed rails.
  10. Best Rail System for Bed Tent Camping?

    I ordered this one off Amazon last year. There is no reason to spend the money some of the manufactures think their stuff is worth. I cut them down to make it low profile though if you can tell in the 2nd pic. https://a.co/d/098fRF8S
  11. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    Took her for a swim at Little River Canyon, AL.
  12. Stake Pocket Plugs

    Want a truck bed that doesn’t leak? Buy an SUV.
  13. Is everyone just blown away by the Raptor?

    I didn’t know what an RR was when I bought my XL 4x4 STX, but I love my truck and can’t imagine 40k more would change my mind.
  14. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 šŸ› ļø āš™ļø 🧽

    Been waiting a month to get this in and installed. Now need some warmer weather!
  15. Impressed with the XL sound system

    Agreed. My music subscription is Spotify which is not as good of quality in streaming but I recently tried a free Amazon Music trial which is much better quality. It sounded amazing through the system. Unfortunately my Spotify is a family package and getting everyone to change would take an act...
  16. POLL: Which trim did you buy?

    Same. XL 4x4 STX. Love it!
  17. Wanting to buy a RR like everybody else.

    I say buy what you want AND can afford. I never even considered an RR when I bought my Ranger. I drove a 2WD Lariat and a 4WD STX. The STX felt better to me. No, it’s not a Raptor but it didn’t have to be. I financed $26k after trade and couldn’t be happier. If you can afford 70k, get the RR...



Top