Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ford Performance tune + Ford Performance exhaust [Sound]

    Well, I ain't going back to stock any time soon…
  2. Ford Performance tune + Ford Performance exhaust [Sound]

    I’d buy and resell at that price. That would be about a $1.3 k discount…
  3. Ford Performance tune + Ford Performance exhaust [Sound]

    Hihghly doubt it since it is manufactured by Borla. Best bet is to use points and watch for 25% off sale like I did.
  4. Ford Performance tune + Ford Performance exhaust [Sound]

    Sounds like driving an old V8, but a little peppier? It does not drone when cruising, but definitely wakes up when you get on it.
  5. Ford Performance tune + Ford Performance exhaust [Sound]

    Exhaust Sound It takes a minute to level out, but the initial growl is about what you hear when you step on it. It really sounds cool as it’s shifting through the gears.
  6. Borla Vs. Ford Performance exhaust...

    Did you just have a stroke? I kind of get what you are saying, but overall... it IS a Ford performance part and they would have to prove it was installed incorrectly and it is the cause of any mishap. I am more willing to bet on myself installing it right after seeing what those ham fisted goons...
  7. Borla Vs. Ford Performance exhaust...

    Black tips, I don't do any heavy off roading and something about exhaust pointing down under the vehicle concerns me... I have sat idle in the winter watching the exhaust from someone who has the turn down exhaust just billow all under the truck towards the front.... probably not a huge deal...
  8. Borla Vs. Ford Performance exhaust...

    Yes I am aware Borla makes it. The quality is crazy good. Even has Ford stamped in the tips and the mufflers. As far as the warranty, yeah I am sure some mook on the phone could be wrong, but I am a competent mechanic and installing the tune is not as hard as updating some phones I have had!
  9. Borla Vs. Ford Performance exhaust...

    Update went with the Ford performance exhaust. That and my Ford performance tune, were installed by me and it was no problem at all. The exhaust took all of an hour, and the tune took about that long. Ford wanted to charge me for two hours of work at $ 160 an hour for the exhaust and 2 hours for...
  10. Borla Vs. Ford Performance exhaust...

    Ok so the Ford is a single pipe, while the Borla is a true dual. Does that make a difference, other than sound? Is there really a performance improvement, gas milage improvement and such as claimed by Borla? I have searched and haven't found any comparisons. I just did the tune and am...
  11. Another New Recall: #26S29 A-PILLAR WIRING INSPECTION AND BCM UPDATE (NHTSA: #26V238)

    "Ford Ranger stop-sale in the US, no impact for AustraliaFord has issued stop-sale orders and recalls for 2024–2026 Ford Ranger trucks due to serious safety issues. Key recalls include over 100,000 units for side curtain airbag failures (25C41/25V541) and over 140,000 units for fire risks linked...
  12. Another New Recall: #26S29 A-PILLAR WIRING INSPECTION AND BCM UPDATE (NHTSA: #26V238)

    I EXACTLY! All I am saying is try it... turn down the radio and at speeds over 45mph. It crackles in the headliner area - could be from the visor, who knows.
  13. Another New Recall: #26S29 A-PILLAR WIRING INSPECTION AND BCM UPDATE (NHTSA: #26V238)

    I have posted before about a crackling noise heard in the headliner when the sliding rear window is open. My VIN is on the list.I read we are not supposed to park it in your garage per Ford. Just in time for Midwest hail season… get off your ass Ford!
  14. 25 Lariat FX4 V6 reverse wobble

    So this has been going on since I got it 6 months ago. About 1 out of every 10 times I put it in reverse, it feels like a bouncy wobble , like the 4x4 is engaged or the differential. If I stop and restart it sometimes goes away. Any insights before I (GULP) take it to the dealer?
  15. Reverse jitter? 2025 4x4 2.7 1,500mi

    Yeah, problem is I just had that done and it happened again backing out of a parking spot at Costco where cars weren’t really that close to me. It was just weird but I will say after the update that the truck definitely improved and performance wise, and I’ve seen other people notice it too so...
  16. Reverse jitter? 2025 4x4 2.7 1,500mi

    Three times now in the last 2 months I’ve put it in reverse and the truck has this bouncy jitter feel. It feels like some sensor is triggering a brake or gearing?. I turned off the rear assist sensor and it still happened. it was happened in tight areas like my garage and a parking spot, but...
  17. Please help me make a decision - in regards to towing a 27’ vs. 23’ travel trailer, both @ 4.5k dry…

    Absolutely, getting a WDH. Also the truck has a anti sway feature that applies alt brakes- hope I never have to test it out! Any advice on WDH’s or loafing? Would never have the water tank full, probably only 10 gal for roadside assistance.
  18. Please help me make a decision - in regards to towing a 27’ vs. 23’ travel trailer, both @ 4.5k dry…

    I would not be carrying 3k of equipment. More concerned with the length…
  19. Please help me make a decision - in regards to towing a 27’ vs. 23’ travel trailer, both @ 4.5k dry…

    Tough call… leaning towards the 27’ TT, but concerns that it would be less stable than the 23’ er. I have read conflicting opinions. Seems that a longer wheelbase IS more stable - less wobble per most people, but others say the opposite. A little background…I have a 25 2.7 - got the V6 with the...



Top