Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2.7L......Can you hear your turbo?

    I can hear mine spooling up but the sound gets washed out as RPMs climb. They're not loud but noticeable. Thinking about getting an aftermarket intake for a little more noise. I've been reading about the engine running lean without a tune so that worries me a little.
  2. Aftermarket Wheels / Rims - Let's see what you got

    This thread is fine I guess but it would help if each post had wheel/tire/offset/lift specs.
  3. Aftermarket Wheels / Rims - Let's see what you got

    https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/wheel-and-tire-fitment-picture-thread-sticky.22274/ Crazy I made this thread last year.
  4. Post procal tune tips

    If you needed to run sub 91 octane, could you and not WOT while running it?
  5. To CAI or Not to CAI, Everyone's Question

    Honestly, I wouldn't mind installing one for the induction sound. Waiting to hear back from people who go aftermarket CAI to see if there is any noticeable difference. I have the 2.7L. I like the sound of turbos, sue me.
  6. 2.7 intercooler pipes

    What is your opinion on them?
  7. Running Boards - Your perspective

    I have the same issue with running boards I bought off of amazon. Gen 5 running boards technically fit on our gen 6 because the bolt spacing is the same, BUT the brackets are not long enough for them to be really functional. Half my running boards are under the truck. I'll take pictures of mine...
  8. BC roadtrip Overlanding the XLT

    Some very beautiful sights there! Whats your wheel/tire/offset/suspension setup?
  9. New canopy I found on Alibaba

    I saw that too. Theres not a lot of information. I think an email to the vendor would be the only way to know. That bumper they have on there is SICK too but out of stock.
  10. New canopy I found on Alibaba

    https://turnkeen.com/collections/bahren-point It looks like you can buy direct from them for around the same price point. Aliexpress has them too. Currently 1 left and its free shipping.
  11. 2.7L K&N Cold Air Intake...anybody got themselves one?

    How do you like it? Any noticeable difference in sound?
  12. 2.7L K&N Cold Air Intake...anybody got themselves one?

    From what I've read, yes these are open top. It would be nice if they included a clear, removable plastic lid like S and B does. Also I wish it was available with a dry filter.
  13. Roush R Series Wheels and Falken Wildpeak AT4/W Tires installed

    Looks good! Can you get more pictures of the wheel poke?
  14. Ranger without the 120V/400W in-bed power package - anyone do a mod with the blank panel?

    I'd like to do something like this, but 200 bucks is crazy for a plastic box.
  15. Looking for 2.7 tune

    Nice truck! I haven't purchased a tune for my 2.7l, I don't think I will while the truck is under warranty. But as someone who has had tunes on different trucks (previous 2.3l ranger, 6.7l cummins, 6.0l powerstroke) I will say a tune makes a HUGE difference in power for modern vehicles...
  16. Ultra simple front headrest mod

    I could be wrong, but I read somewhere that the Ford Maverick headrests are a direct fit for our rangers. And they're adjustable?
  17. Steelies - bad idea?

    Vision D Window 17x8 is $103 and weighs 34.7lbs each Similarly sized alloy wheels like methods are 25-28lbs so the difference is certainly not negligible.
  18. Steelies - bad idea?

    I think when the time comes for new tires, I shall. Probably later this year unless a steal of a deal comes around.



Top