Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    Nice. How you like it so far? Have stood on top of the cover? lol they say its rated for over 500lbs
  2. How do you decorate your Ford Ranger? Post photos & show off your builds

    For one thing, they will know its a ranger! You got it named all over. Nice
  3. How do you decorate your Ford Ranger? Post photos & show off your builds

    It's actually not that bad if you drive for Lyft
  4. Garmin Power Switch Aux

    Very nice bracket. I was not wed to the idea of mounting over the battery so thanks for the tips!! I def have more research to do as i def want the cleanest install. Where did you get the blue sea fuse black and ground block? I see this page on the...
  5. Garmin Power Switch Aux

    Thanks. Yes, I want to route all lights as I want nothing starting with the engine. I'll use this mount for garmin to top of battey: https://piratecampco.com.au/products/battery-mounted-fuse-holder-for-ranger-everest-2022 Got the ideas from:
  6. Garmin Power Switch Aux

    Hello Rangers! I’ve been eyeballing the Garmin PowerSwitch for a bit: https://www.garmin.com/en-US/p/718849/ I want to use it to power grille LEDs now and potentially other auxiliary lights down the road. What I like most is that it’s wireless, allowing me to trigger switches directly from my...
  7. GIVEAWAY!! Which One is RealTruck Yellow? Guess & Win a Swag Pack!

    Congrats to the winner! Its funny as a web dev i wanted to confirm the colors. Using a color picker on the logo gives an exact match for #f1ca41 none of the colors match that exactly. You'd expect them to match the color Only 3 is the closest to the hex match with #f0c93f. Here both...
  8. ProCal Tune vs Stock Tune and Octane Thoughts

    Yeah, its that time of the year where ford discounts accessories and I've been dabating getting the tune for my 2.7 ranger. For those that do have the tune are you happy with it 6 months later?
  9. When the SiriusXM Trial Ends... Renew?

    Yeah, they always change the price if you hold out. Did it on my other vehicles. So far I've been using my points to renew each year in my truck
  10. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    Finally installed the MOLLE panels from American Adventure Lab. Note that if you have a bed matt you should remove that first then install everything. I cut the lip of my bed matt towards the bulkhead to allow the water that does get in to leave the bed instead of puddle up. The rest of the...
  11. ADD MOLLE Bed Panels Now Available for the 2024–2026 Ranger Raptor (by Iron Ridge Offroad)

    I just installed American Adventure lab's molle panels which are rock solid. They are alumninum so they wont rust even if they get dinged exposing the raw metal. I bought these 7 months ago but never had time to install them. I would have given yours a good try if they were out when I...
  12. Muslogy Two-Layer Console & Hidden Storage *** Review ***

    Yeah I have the 2 compartment one and I never access the stuff below as its a pain, so I've been thinking to take the top layer off and just use the deep one.
  13. Going Into Reverse Cancels Carplay, Starts Sirius XM

    @donkey were you able to get that sorted out? Once you do the steps above it should resolve itself or if you have it connected via cable, which I do not think you need to do. My is working as it should
  14. Going Into Reverse Cancels Carplay, Starts Sirius XM

    This is a known bug in Ford SYNC 4 and SYNC 4A affecting 6th Gen Rangers and other recent Ford models. Looks like the root cause is a handoff issue in SYNC 4 / 4A. When you shift into reverse, the system brings up the 360/backup camera feed and prioritizes reverse chimes and proximity sensors...
  15. Changing Your Own Oil - 3rd Party Extended Warranty Issue

    You can document the oil changes in the fordpass app as well. The mopar idea seems interesting so I'll probably check that out as well. I've reached 10k miles so probably time to take it to dealer for the 10k inspection and a few recalls..sigh
  16. What color are your lug nuts

    Id be interested. Im in Oakland Ca
  17. Maverick Headrests to Solve The Ranger's "Tilt Too Far Forward" Problem

    Great tips about bending the OEM headrests. I've never had issues with them as they are. I wonder if its my driving style, height/weight.
  18. Like or Dislike Adaptive Cruise Control?

    It was the one feature I wanted after experiencing ACC with a rental. I love it. It helps me be even more safe while driving and most importantly on long distance drives. I can take my eyes off the road for a quick second, while it keeps my truck centered in the lane.



Top