Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ranger Raptor 35 Inch Nitto Mud Grappler tires + 2" Rough Country leveling kit installed

    Love it. But what's your gas mileage like now? Doesn't really matter, I know. But just curious.
  2. New XLT FX4

    Great truck, Sean82. My thoughts...as if you asked, right? 1) I don't tow anything or haul much, so I don't think the 2.3 vs. 2.7 is a big deal. I got the 2.7 and love it. But I bet the 2.3 would be just as good. 2) Love the fuel door keypad. I didn't get that option, so I'm not sure I...
  3. New to the family: 2025 Ranger XLT FX4

    OP and I are very similar....I had 3 Taco's (and loved them), but switched to the Ranger XLT with 2.7. It is a GREAT truck. But I paid much more for mine. Of course, it came new. But I would have loved to get his deal for my truck even if it had 2K miles on it.
  4. Two Layer Console Organizer - simple storage fix for your Ranger

    Thanks for sharing. I will be ordering one of these.
  5. How’s Your 2.7?

    Love mine. XLT with 2.7 Ecoboost. I had it just over a years...22K miles. It runs great. No regrets at all. The mileage could be better...17 city/19 hwy, I think? But I have a heavy foot. And I put BFG's...which are a little heavier. Like I said, no regrets at all. Love it.
  6. 2.7L Fuel Economy

    I've got the XLT 2.7. I drive too fast. And I put BFG KO3's on...factory size, not larger...I think 33's? Mine gets about 19 on mostly highway...which is about 1 or 2 mpg's better than when it was new, I think? I've put 22K miles on it in one year. I love it.
  7. How’s Your 2.7?

    Not sure. But I think 30 days was normal when I was ordering mine.
  8. How’s Your 2.7?

    I have a 2025 Ranger XLT with the FX4 package. The 2.7L engine is fantastic. It's fast and the MPG's are pretty good...19 city, 21 highway. I put BFG KO3's on it which are heavier than the stock tires(?). I think I lost 1 mpg with them...but not entirely sure. 2.3 is probably plenty for my...
  9. The Best All Terrain Tires tested on the Ranger Raptor!

    I had Nitto Terra Grapplers on a prior vehicle...2015 to 2020the recommendation of Discount Tire...2015-2020. Not sure if they were G3's? But they were great...some of the best tires I have ever had. They were also a few bucks per tire cheaper, and a few pounds lighter. I still went back to...
  10. MBRP Exhaust

    No drone. In fact, I wish it were a little louder. But I liked the fact it had no drone.
  11. MBRP Exhaust

    Not sure this helps because it was a different vehicle. But I had this exact exhaust on my 2019 Jeep. It was great...hardly any rust after 7 years (120K miles). Tips still looked great. It was a better exhaust note, but no highway drone. I highly recommend MBRP axel back dual exhausts.
  12. 2025 Dual exhaust

    Looks great!!!
  13. Aeroskin II Hood Protector - any wind or turbulence noise?

    I really like it. I have made a few trips and I noticed far fewer buts. I'm not sure it was due to this deflector because I used it over the winter months when there aren't too many bugs anyway. But I like the way it looks, it was super easy to install, and fits perfectly. So overall...I...
  14. Aeroskin II Hood/Bug shield by Husky installed

    ***UPDATED REVIEW*** 10K miles and I'm still happy with it. The 3M tape holds it in place. And I take it through the car wash almost weekly. I drive from FW to Santa Fe, NM round trip once a month...almost 1000 miles per month. I have noticed a lot less bugs than before I had the Husky...
  15. Any issues with taking ranger through automatic car wash

    I go through a car wash almost once a week. I have the stubby antennae, Aeroskin Husky hood deflector, and fold my mirrors in. No issues at all. My Ranger XLT is dark grey...no swirls. But it is less than a year old and I put graphene (do it yourself, not professional) on it about 3 or 4...
  16. BFG KO3’s - Discount Tire

    I thought maybe there would be noise/drone on the highway. But nothing. I drove 300 miles on them without any noise...or the same amount of noise that the stock Wranglers had.
  17. BFG KO3’s - Discount Tire

    Great point! I’ll get better pics tomorrow in the light. But this is in the garage…
  18. BFG KO3’s - Discount Tire

    Another great experience with Discount Tire in FWTX. Great price. Easy install. BFG KO3’s ride great. No noise, rubbing, or drone. OEM size b/c I didn’t want to add spacers or lift. I don’t do crazy off-roading/rock crawling. But I do drive off pavement some. These will handle rough...



Top