Sponsored

Search results

  1. What’s the Most Unforgettable Journey You’ve Taken in Your Ranger?

    Very similar experience beach driving in Hatteras on the Outer Banks. Was an absolute blast but went wherever with no effort. Every other 4X4 truck I've had there left us in at least one "We might get stuck" moment. I'll never forget how humbled my stepson was as we dug his "go anywhere"...
  2. Another sound deadening and Focal speakers upgrade

    Question...If you all only did one layer of Siless, would choose the 200-mil hybrid or the max? For the doors and roof, should I also get the tape?
  3. K03 wear issue - bad alignment, suspension issue, or tire?

    Mine howl at 8k with mild cupping. I will replace them with something that is quieter, lighter weight and corners/brakes better but still has decent offroad capabilities. Both the Continental TerrainContact A/T2 and Goodyear Outbound A/T are new models supposed to be releasing S/L 285/70R17's...
  4. Dampers in Off Road on the street.

    Hey, just a thought. I would think running lower tire pressure in 2wd would be a wash in gas milage but would ride and handle better with increased traction. My truck certainly doesn't like 41psi tires! I don't think the low tire pressure warning comes on until you get below 30 psi pr so. I...
  5. Dampers in Off Road on the street.

    Yeah, I switched over to offroad mode today while on road. I'm thinking the valves closer to neutral (short travel) allow the softer damping of normal mode while those farther from neutral (long travel) are stiffer like sport mode??
  6. Dampers in Off Road on the street.

    Was thinking the same thing! What the heck??
  7. Ques. 25 ranger xl scratches in bed.

    Spray in liner, period. Then throw in a bed mat and you'll be good to go.
  8. How do you decorate your Ford Ranger? Post photos & show off your builds

    Nice! Not many elk here so a truckload of whitetails will have to do!
  9. Rear Window Ventilation / Air Flow Test

    Interesting. I'll have to see what mine does with the camper shell.
  10. Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights

    Pretty slick. Is there an option that is more of a "flood light" that casts a wider light out to the sides? These seem to be more of a spotlight effect. Thanks!
  11. Brand new 2026 Raptor and its already back at the dealer!

    Do you think that is acceptable?? Look at the pic of the rest of the door!! There are several smaller spots. I'd be pissed if a MACO paint job looked like that, let alone a new 60K truck!
  12. Jeep Ducks? I think not...

    In those situations I find myself pushing the 4A and traction control buttons. Already in sport driving mode, she's ready to party! 😎
  13. Jeep Ducks? I think not...

    The ducks make PERFECT sense! Urban slang says a duck is "A gullible or easily fooled person; an EASY TARGET for any kind of trickery." :crackup: :wink:
  14. Car wash tips

    I started using the Rain-X spot free car wash. it cuts WAY down on the water spots.
  15. Ranger Raptor- Steering Feel Adjustment

    Maybe I've just gotten used to it, but I don't notice the heavier feel like I did when new. Mine has 8K on it now.
  16. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    Excellent! Thanks for the feedback! Love that they are so quiet for an A/T. How are they at absorbing impacts from potholes or cracks in the road?
  17. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    Sweet! Please let us know how you like them...ride quality, handling, etc. Those may be my next set when the S/L 285/70R17's are available next year. Sleeper of a tire!
  18. Better street type tires if hardly ever going off road?

    Continental has an updated version of their TerrainContact A/T, the A/T2. Next year they are coming out in both L/T285/70R17 AND S/L 285/70R17! S/L should come in around 45 or 46 pounds. TerrainContact A/T2 | Continental Tire
  19. I want a QUIET exhaust

    It still starts louder for maybe a minute when set to start in quiet mode. Someone said it may be for emissions.
  20. Pro Cal install cost

    Why is it so hard to understand we don't want someone other than Ford messing with the brains/warranty of a 60K investment?



Top