Sponsored

Search results

  1. Recent trips missing from Android Auto Navigation

    Ya, I hear you. I'm going to unpair the phone and truck, reset everything and see what happens. Thanks
  2. Recent trips missing from Android Auto Navigation

    Phone may have updated at some point, but can't correlate it with this. The truck had a few updates and I think this started soon after. No way to know for sure. Thanks
  3. Recent trips missing from Android Auto Navigation

    Very recently I noticed that any recent trips using android auto navigation are missing. I used to have 10+ trips in there as I use the AA Nav every day (this is my work truck). No idea why it happened or how to get it back. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you
  4. Need advice on a tonneau cover

    This one came on my truck. Seems to work well. I prefer the cloth covering over metal or vinyl. https://realtruck.com/p/truxedo-sentry-ct-tonneau-cover/trx-1531716/?gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=21077897467&gbraid=0AAAAAD2KksCGhbGnvVEPHJhTmQw1n9DkL
  5. Pro trailer back up set up

    Never even knew this was an option on my truck, lol. Just back it up if you know how.
  6. First oil change at 2300 miles

    It's a waste of money to change that early, but I know many people do it thinking they're somehow doing a good thing. You can't tell anything by "how dark" the oil is. The only way to truly know when to change your oil is use an oil analysis company like Blackstone, etc. They can tell you how...
  7. 2028 RAM DAKOTA midsize pickup confirmed for US / North America

    If Ford puts a Coyote engine in the baby raptor I will be first in line to sell my 25 and buy the new one.
  8. Just installed a Husky Liners Guardian Impact Bed and Tailgate Mat

    I went with the bedrug clone from Husky. Same price and I've used bedrug before in several trucks.
  9. Just installed a Husky Liners Guardian Impact Bed and Tailgate Mat

    I can't find much about this mat. It looks like foam. I wonder how it would hold up under every day use where we're putting stuff in and out of the bed every day. I realize they offer a lifetime warranty, but also state "abnormal wear and tear" is not covered. What constitutes "abnormal wear...
  10. Liking my Michelin Bed liner

    These are the same as the Lasfit and others that come folded. I found the folds are a pain for someone that uses their truck daily where things in the bed are being removed and replaced over and over. The folds have raised edges which will catch lots of things making them more difficult to...
  11. Who is considering upgrading to the RT (Ranger Tremor)

    You already know it. I'm just affirming it.
  12. Who is considering upgrading to the RT (Ranger Tremor)

    "upgrading"? Be content. You don't need it.
  13. $22,000 RR Dealer Markup - Really???

    Absolutely stupid. Don't buy from these dealers. You can fly to NY and buy one for under sticker and drive it home.
  14. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    Changed the oil, installed the Ronin drain plug and S&B sensor protector thingies, looked at stuff under and around, put MOAR fuel into it (thirsty beasties, these are)drank a beer or 3 sitting under it and listening to the best classic rock one can find.
  15. Calling Signature Lux

    Without an explanation, this is unacceptable behavior. They're off my list for ever ordering from.



Top