Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Search
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
Contact us
RSS
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
Tracking Bar on RPM and Speedo gauges
Thanks, the blue line just looks a little odd to me. Again, I was wondering whether other owners of RR if their gauges look the same way.
rddakota
Post #9
Aug 20, 2026
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Issues, Repairs, Warranty, TSB, Recalls
Tracking Bar on RPM and Speedo gauges
I didn't have my cruise control when I snapped the picture.
rddakota
Post #6
Aug 20, 2026
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Issues, Repairs, Warranty, TSB, Recalls
Tracking Bar on RPM and Speedo gauges
Just wondering why the blue track line isn't as smooth like the internal part. Maybe it's normal; I just noticed it last week.
rddakota
Post #4
Aug 20, 2026
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Issues, Repairs, Warranty, TSB, Recalls
Tracking Bar on RPM and Speedo gauges
Has anyone else seen this happen on their gauges?
rddakota
Thread
Aug 20, 2026
Replies: 10
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Issues, Repairs, Warranty, TSB, Recalls
Irony from Ford
I just received notice that my build date is the week of Aug 17th.
rddakota
Post #4
Jun 15, 2026
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Ordering, Pricing, Production, Tracking
Search
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
Contact us
RSS
Top