Sponsored

Search results

  1. First Raptor event

    Looks like it was a lot of fun. I need to attend one of the Atlanta Raptors events. I think I might have saw your RR on Jamerson in Marietta today. It looked like yours.
  2. MBRP Exhaust Ranger Raptor - installed review & sound

    I like the Mbrp too because it is not crazy loud. I also like the look of the black turn down tips. I plan on picking one up and install an exhaust loop with it for hopefully an aggressive sound with no drone.
  3. HGHVLTS’ 2025 Raptor build “ish”

    Welcome! Clean looking truck!
  4. DirtD DownPipe Testers Wanted for the new AWE Switchpath Exhaust

    I'll send you an email. I might be interested if you still need someone.
  5. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Does anyone know the power gains with this exhaust? Or is this mainly for looks and sound? (nothing wrong with that)
  6. Any Regrets on Procal FP Tune?

    I wouldn't say I regret it but I would have went with a goosetune from the start if I could do it over again. The truck does drive better with the FP procal tune but you get used to the extra power and want more. I want to add more mods like downpipes and need a custom tune to take advantage of...
  7. New member - Ranger Raptor in GA

    I have been on the forum for a few months and my introduction is overdue. Picked up a 25 Ranger Raptor in February from Akins Ford in Winder, GA. They are the largest Ford Dealership in the world and pleasure to deal with. So far I have FP Procal tune with S&B CAI and CV fab intercooler. Already...



Top