Sponsored

Search results

  1. Anyone use this brand for Raptor decals?

    Glad you posted this. Exactly what Pohnz1 said above and I quoted below. Mine looked the same too. There is nothing wrong with those graphics. What you're looking at is the air gap between the top application sheet and the double thickness outline layer. They are not cheap. If you have any...
  2. '26 RR - How Do I Shift From Park To Neutral With The Engine Off?

    Sorry the thread got derailed at thread #15. To move the RR a couple feet, you must do one of these two options: 1) You must start the engine to move it. 2) Follow the manuals instructions and take the console apart and pull the release latch to get it into neutral. You must also follow the...
  3. Anyone use this brand for Raptor decals?

    What these guys said. Rocky Mountain Graphics. Their graphics are also Authorized by Ford. Follow the directions. Be patient. Do it in the shade. I marked out the area with blue tape and used a small credit card sized plastic card with thin fabric on it to remove almost all the bubbles. I had...
  4. Oil filter from Walmart

    Still have the box? If so, post multiple pics.
  5. Door Pocket Liner

    You are correct! They don't have them listed in the regular Ranger products for whatever reason... There are six Door Inserts. Three for each side. One for the front door, two for the back door. I have a RR and found them by entering their site looking for Raptor products, then choosing Ranger...
  6. Door Pocket Liner

    Purchased and installed these on my RR a couple months ago. Very satisfied. TufSkinz manufacturers high quality products. Made in USA too! You can get discounts. Link: https://tufskinz.com/ Stock - Front Passenger Door: Installed: Installed Rear Console: Installation...
  7. Raptor Off-Roadeo official launch: high-performance off-road driving experience and training program

    Will a guest of the Raptor owner be available to accompany and attend this course for an additional fee like before?
  8. Ronin Oil Drain Plug installed on '25 Ranger Raptor (Fitment Concerns)

    Right on. I’m not as strong as I used to be, and it took me a couple tries to push the plug in far enough so I could turn it to get it out.
  9. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    Looks good! How difficult is it to remove the format?
  10. Ronin Oil Drain Plug installed on '25 Ranger Raptor (Fitment Concerns)

    Mine is a 2026 and I also purchased the exact same one as you and Gravy. In fact, I just changed oil on my Raptor last Wednesday. After I inserted the adapter to drain all the oil out, I removed the plug. As always, more oil drained out and there were some very tiny metal fines on the magnet...
  11. Break in oil change before 9 hour trip? Currently at 1500 miles

    Whether an oil lists GF-6 or GF-7 means they are certed to that spec. That does not mean that the oil formulation has necessarily changed. btw, for those that depend solely on oil analysis numbers … do those numbers consider the build up of contaminants and wear inside the engine?
  12. When the SiriusXM Trial Ends... Renew?

    I stream free from simple radio app on my phone, or my iTunes playlists of thousands of songs. I’m constantly changing playlists.
  13. New Owner of a 2026 Ranger XLT – Excited Beginner Looking for Advice!

    Congratulations on your purchase on your new Ranger. Best advice I can give you is spend 8+ hours reading posts on this/associated websites, and watching YouTube videos on the use/maintenance of your new Ranger. Good luck. Right on. Regularly changing oil/filter on an EB at <3,500 miles is...
  14. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 🛠️ ⚙️ 🧽

    I went with Ronin 6 years ago on a different vehicle. I felt the ball valve was more secure and proven back then. Magnet is great. After I drain the oil, I pull the Ronin plug out to inspect the magnet and get that last couple ounces out of the pan. So, that’s what I purchased for my RR.
  15. Cutting out the plastic webbing at cold air inlet

    Wait ‘til the op finds out the air filter restricts air to the engine.
  16. Ranger Raptor May 2026 Build - Both Missing & Steel Pop Rivet Wheel Well Liner Fasteners

    I pulled the wheel when the local dealership’s Mobile Service Tech came install steel rivets Monday. He did a good job. I’m GTG.



Top