Sponsored

Search results

  1. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    Wanted to say thank you for this post, and helped me quite a bit. Quick update on this random switching issue. I went to my Ford dealership in Orlando, and they said they found the code above and that Ford is replacing it for free. I do only have 9,000 mi on my 24 raptor (3/36 Warranty), and I...
  2. Randomly switches into Baja mode

    I guess the good news is that we have reported it. I'm not sure what the long-term effects on the transmission are, but I am grateful for the extended warranty.
  3. Randomly switches into Baja mode

    Never spilled anything either. Never off road.
  4. Randomly switches into Baja mode

    I pressed the R button on the steering wheel to return to normal mode. Maybe it is a faulty goat switch... I can tell you that after a while trying to switch it back on the selector switch will not work. I sometimes literally have to pull over. Put it in park. Turn it off. Turn it on, use the...
  5. Randomly switches into Baja mode

    We've mentioned this in another post, but it's a problem. Mines a RR '24 with 7k miles. Randomly switches into four-wheel drive when I start it, sometimes going down the road, sometimes randomly. Has happened about seven times now. Other people mention that it could be the goat selector...
  6. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    Mine has tried to go into Baja mode, three times this week. Once at 35 mph. I work a lot so I don't have time to go to the dealership but I'm going to have to somehow. So grateful I got the extended warranty with car rental. Now let's see if they honor it
  7. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    1: No modifications 2: No Forscan alterations 3: No tune 4: The issue has happened at 50mph, at 45 mph, at 65 mph (All random) Always goes into baha mode and tries to switch to 4wd. 2024 raptor, never taken off road, not abused, 7,500 miles. Not to the dealer yet, but also rear door modules...
  8. Ocala National Forest Trail Cleanup: Reopening a Jeep Badge of Honor Trail

    DM me next time and I'll help work permitting...., I'm in Clermont and worked EMS in the Forrest for Lake Sumter. It's beautiful.... A few bears, scorpions, and snakes.... and 100% peaceful.
  9. 24 raptor stuck in 4x4.

    Just wanted to say Thank-you for this answer and thread. It helped me today. i was in my yard here in Florida and tested the 4 wheel drive. When I used the rotator knob, it would not shift back into two wheel high, even though it showed on the dashboard it did.. the yellow light indicator was on...
  10. Rear Ranger Raptor Fender Issue

    Thank you. Hopefully mine is under warranty as well. I can't imagine them trying to paint match Hot pepper red. I'll let you know what they say, but thank you again for letting me know. Much appreciated
  11. Rear Ranger Raptor Fender Issue

    My 2024 Ranger raptor has 4600 miles on it. I just noticed the exact same thing happening to the driver side, rear panel and wanted to ask you if warranty covered it.. Also, curious if anyone else has had this issue in addition to the people in this form. The Ford dealership is saying they...
  12. Looking for a RR poly dash cover to kill sun glare!

    Looks nice, I like the embroidery design on this as well!
  13. Looking for a RR poly dash cover to kill sun glare!

    I saw your post and purchased one from DashDesigns as well. The black Sedona matches the interior really well....I always like to personalize everything so I looked around and created my own design. Off to a special embroidery shop and Walla! I choose colors to match my hot pepper red...



Top