Sponsored

Search results

  1. Looking for affordable long range tank

    I have been bugging Brown Davis for weeks (months?) to get them to list the dang thing here in the US. They have the diesel tank for the Ranger listed. Which makes sense, given all the diesel Rangers you see in North America (??) The next and harder part is getting someone to program the PCM...
  2. Got Ford Performance Tune finally

    Are you defending the dealership's claim that a solid-state ECU flash requires a "30-minute cooldown and rest period" before the truck can be driven, or are you instead insinuating I fabricated the story? You have the phone number to either verify or debunk my claim. If they aren't Ford...
  3. Husky Bed Rug for 2026 Ford Ranger?

    I have the husky bed rug and it fits fine on my 2026 ranger XLT
  4. S&B Intake Issues

    JB Weld plastic Mine stays.
  5. Thoughts on the Ford Performance Tune - Non Raptor

    I also have the Procal and an S&B. I don't notice any more noise from the S&B that wasn't there before. The tune makes the truck behave IMO how it should have out of the box - shifting is much smoother and more logical. These two mods alone put a 2.7 XLT in stock Raptor territory for straight...
  6. Any Regrets on Procal FP Tune?

    XLT here and very happy with the tune - I do notice the power increase which is augmented by more immediate throttle response (prolly because it following a logical shift progression now) but never expected it to be mind blowing. If I had a Raptor I prolly wouldn't notice it as much. It's not...
  7. 2.7L K&N Cold Air Intake...anybody got themselves one?

    I do not have the photo here with me but there is a thread in the forum here about the install
  8. 2.7L K&N Cold Air Intake...anybody got themselves one?

    I have the tune and an Intake but I put the bolt-on in first. If by results you mean verifiable from a dyno tune I will not be doing that. Runs great with more power and smoother shifting at all rpms though.
  9. Got Ford Performance Tune finally

    If it was before the programming, I would have. They had my truck and it was already done.
  10. Got Ford Performance Tune finally

    Howdy all - >>>>EDIT - MPG on 250 mile road trip today yielded 0.3 MPG INCREASE with tune.<<<< >>>>EDIT EDIT - 22+MPG on 700 mile road trip 70-80 mph<<<< Well good news and bad news, such as it seems to be so often. I really want to know how I am an absolute grandmaster at attracting...
  11. Ford ProCal Calibration Tune for 2.7 engine now available

    It;s getting the runaround from the Ford tech line. 4 calls and 5 emails over the last 10 days. They are always "going to get around to it," or they need something else. I know they are really busy so I am hoping they can sort this out. My tuner (that I purchased in January in anticipation...
  12. 2024 Ranger Raptor- Rifle Storage: Options and Opinions

    ...hence my comment on pistol vs. rifle. Especially since I also accounted for locked, out of sight.
  13. 2024 Ranger Raptor- Rifle Storage: Options and Opinions

    If we're talking reality, carrying a pistol like that across state lines can create lots more problems than the FPC which is a rifle.
  14. 2024 Ranger Raptor- Rifle Storage: Options and Opinions

    Like with lots of things I went a different way. In these trucks, you're not "hiding" a rifle in the cab from anyone looking, period. The seat storage is too small and behind the rear seat you'd need a toy .22 if anything is going to fit and even that is doubtful. So, hide it in plain sight...
  15. S&B Cold Air Intake install on 2026 Ranger XLT 2.7L

    Perhaps a little -that's not really that important to me so I don't pay attention to it.
  16. 2026 Ranger XLT Dongar/Dashcam/Radar Detector installation in mirror shroud

    I am going to link to the youtube video I did for this. I am NOT a content creator but every now and then I find a thing that might help others. This is a short summary of what parts I used to install a VIOFO dashcam, Bel (yes, old) radar detector and the adapters and plugs used.
  17. S&B Cold Air Intake install on 2026 Ranger XLT 2.7L

    I thought ZFG already had one out for the 2.7. If Ford doesn't release theirs by mid-summer I might go with another vendor. Or, dynotune and program mine myself - it ain't that difficult to set shift points on a power curve. No, this is going to be primarily street stock with a few goodies...
  18. S&B Cold Air Intake install on 2026 Ranger XLT 2.7L

    Well I finally got to this yesterday and today. Not that it took that long but I doubled up on the install of a couple of light kits (ditch lights for my upcoming trailer build plus a bed light kit) and I went back and forth between them with the Lion's share of time to the running of wires...
  19. S&b air filter

    My install is done and I will post a separate thread about it.



Top