Sponsored

Search results

  1. NEW: AlphaRex LUXX & NOVA LED Headlights for the 2024+ Ford Ranger / Ranger Raptor

    Hey Nathan, Alpharex doesn't have an ETA when the converters will be available for the Raptors yet. They said normal production time is 8 weeks, but they didn't have the date when the converters went into production.
  2. NEW: AlphaRex LUXX & NOVA LED Headlights for the 2024+ Ford Ranger / Ranger Raptor

    Unfortunately no videos yet, but Alpharex said they're coming!
  3. New Supporting Vendor – Iron Ridge Offroad | Ranger & Ranger Raptor Parts In Stock

    Sorry Nathan, I'm waiting on my stocking order too. Hoping it gets delivered in the next 2 weeks. I can send you a message when it comes in, if you want?
  4. NEW: AlphaRex LUXX & NOVA LED Headlights for the 2024+ Ford Ranger / Ranger Raptor

    We just added the new AlphaRex LUXX-Series and NOVA-Series LED Projector Headlights for the 2024–2026 Ford Ranger to Iron Ridge Offroad. If you've been waiting for a full headlight upgrade for the new Ranger platform, these are definitely worth checking out. AlphaRex offers both the LUXX and...
  5. ADD MOLLE Bed Panels Now Available for the 2024–2026 Ranger Raptor (by Iron Ridge Offroad)

    Completely understand. I just looked up Builtrights kit and for 4 pcs it's $830.06 and it's the sides, so they count front and back as individual pieces instead of 1 part number per side. What's nice about the ADD kit is it's made in the US and from their bumpers and everything, I know their...
  6. ADD MOLLE Bed Panels Now Available for the 2024–2026 Ranger Raptor (by Iron Ridge Offroad)

    For anyone looking to get their Ranger Raptor bed a little more organized, we just added the Addictive Desert Designs MOLLE bed panels to Iron Ridge Offroad. ADD offers three different setups for the 5' bed: 🔹 Driver-Side Bed MOLLE Panel Adds vertical storage for recovery gear, tools, fire...
  7. Iron Ridge Offroad Weekly Ask Me Anything

    The option I would go with is the Eibach HD springs. They're more than able to carry the additional weight and won't compromise the ride, and you'll still get full articulation for when you're going on the trails. Here's a link to them...
  8. Iron Ridge Offroad Weekly Ask Me Anything

    Hello everyone! We're the team at Iron Ridge Offroad, and each week we'll be here to answer questions about Ranger builds, parts, fitment, and everything in between. Whether you're building a daily driver, overland rig, or dedicated trail truck, we're happy to help. Every week we're opening...
  9. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    I still have one black tip exhaust in stock! Message for discount code!
  10. Rough Country puck level

    I don't trust their plastic spacers but that's my personal preference. I'd rather have a steel or billet piece in with my suspension.
  11. Ford Performance tune + Ford Performance exhaust [Sound]

    Yep, same system Borla Type S. Just different branding on the muffler.
  12. New Supporting Vendor – Iron Ridge Offroad | Ranger & Ranger Raptor Parts In Stock

    Shipping is free on orders over $150 excluding freight items, retail is $2,495 but members of the forum get a discount. I know you also sell them haha. Good luck to us!
  13. Oil catch can question?

    We have the JLT catch can in stock for the 2.3L. https://www.ironridgeoffroad.com/products/j-l-2025-ford-bronco-2-3l-23-25-ford-ranger-2-3l-separator-3-0-pcv-side-clear-anodized?_pos=1&_psq=3059&_psid=f90b2b7e5&_ss=e



Top