Sponsored

Search results

  1. Texas Ranger Raptor Wheels/tires (5)

    Set of take-offs from 2025 Ranger Raptor. They have less than 4000 miles on them. Fifth wheel is the steel rim and the tire has never been on the ground. The TPMS sensors are not installed. One rim has minor surface scratches shown in picture. Located north side of DFW. I could meet in...
  2. Texas Ranger Raptor Wheels/tires (5)

    Set of 5 Ranger Raptor wheels (one is the the steel spare) with factory BFG KO3's. Four have less than 4000 miles on them and the spare has never been on the ground. One wheel has some light cosmetic scratches shown in photo. Located in DFW area. Could meet in surrounding area for delivery...
  3. I’m switching to a Ranger (from Bronco)

    I did the same! Totally loved the Bronco, but missed having a truck. I did not really need a removable roof, so the quieter truck is nice. The Bronco was fun and great offroad though.
  4. 26 Ranger Raptor on Bronco Sasquatch wheels and tires

    Looks good! I considered some of those Heritage wheels, but liked the look of the Everglades wheels just a little better for my truck. I installed the high clearance crash bars and am having no issues. I have not been on any trails yet that need a lot of flex, so may end up with a small lift.
  5. 24 Ranger Non Raptor Roof Racks!?!?!?

    Did you find a good option? I am in the same boat. Had this setup for my kayak on my Gladiator and need something similar for my Ranger.



Top