I don't tow far, but I tow often, approximately 2-4 days a week. I suspect that my boat, fully laden, is less than 3500 pounds. I use tow mode every time that I tow. I have been pleased with the RPM range and engine braking with my modest load. I, too, have a 2026 Ranger with the 2.7 EcoBoost.
You mentioned Austin... Have you tried the El Dorado Cafe yet? I highly recommend it. If you have any recommendations for Mexican food in San Antonio, I would like to hear them. Thanks.
Not this time, though we do that, too, on occasion. We live west of Del Rio (Lake Amistad) and this lunch trip was to Alpine to eat at La Casita. Sometimes we do drive to San Antonio or San Angelo for different Mexican food than we get at home. Trips to San Antonio and San Angelo are usually...
We are retired and fish from our boat 2-4 days per week. We bought our Ranger earlier this summer and wanted to break it in for 1000 miles before doing a break in oil change and towing the boat so, after a few weeks of ownership, we drove the Ranger to one of our favorite Mexican food...
Since my wife and I fish 2-4 days per week and I frequently hike six days per week, we look for floormats with a slightly raised edge that will hold a slight bit of water and dirt/mud. It is important that the edges don't curl over time, rendering the mats slightly less useful and possibly...
I realize that the thread is a few months old now, but it's new to me. If I was a Ranger designer, I would add tow mirrors to the tow package and make them a dealer option on all trims for anyone that wanted them. The current passenger side mirror is not useful when backing up a trailer.
I have not been dissatisfied with the initial quality of any Husky or WeatherTech floormat that I have used. I used WeatherTech in several trucks, but after a few years use, they started curling at the edges. When we purchased my wife's 4Runner a few years ago, we tried Husky and have been...