Sponsored

Search results

  1. XLT beats all other options...!!!!

    I have the 360 degree cameras on my XLT I think that's because of the technology package.
  2. XLT beats all other options...!!!!

    I ended up going with a 2025 XLT that basically has all the options FX4, Advance Tow / Tech Pkg and 301 or 302? whatever the higher package was. The only thing I wish it had was heated mirrors but I wasn't going to jump to the lariat just for those. If I get annoyed enough I'll figure out how to...
  3. Ranger to be discontinued - is this BS?

    Market the dang Ranger Ford US - add a tremor add some other variants add features (like rear vents and vented seats etc.) - lean into it not away from it. I don't get it. Is it to protect the F150 sales? Is there some other reason I'm not understanding lol
  4. Ranger to be discontinued - is this BS?

    That would be pretty clever calling the Ranger Super Duty the F-100 in the states. I also really think they are missing out on bringing the Everest here. Would it sell like crazy? Probably not, but I still see quite a lot of new model 4Runners and LandCruisers around so there is still a market...
  5. Covering frame tube holes

    I put these on my Ranger because my 2014 F150 that I traded in had a similar tube across the top of the frame under the bed and it rotted out bad on the passenger side (probably from all the crud they put down here during the winter). I figured it couldn't hurt.
  6. I’m switching to a Ranger (from Bronco)

    I have a 2025 FX4 with the bottom pic Goodyears - drove through two blizzards this past winter with them and they were fine.
  7. Ford to Stop Offering 2.7L v6

    If the Ranger Super Duty came here id be trading my 2025 in tomorrow for it lol And theres an XLT version now ou la la lol
  8. Doors require too much effort to close?

    eh I just live with it, I may have just gotten used to it as well because I don't really notice difficulty closing the doors anymore or maybe the seals around the doors have broken in a little? - coming from a 2014 F150 Super Cab that needed the heat or A/C on full blast or the cab was basically...
  9. 2.7L Fuel Economy

    It will get better as the engine breaks in - I was getting 17 average the first thousand or so miles I'm at 4600k now and the truck averages about 20 mpg between highway and city driving with more city / rural driving usually for me. I also run 91 octane just FYI.
  10. Ford to Stop Offering 2.7L v6

    Which is a shame - the 6g Ranger is great!
  11. My 25 Ranger XLT 2.7 hesitates or fails to engage during low speed maneuvers.

    Is it ever truly "done" tho? I thought it was always trying to tweak solenoid pressures etc. based on driver input to optimize... and that's half the reason weird stuff happens with these ten speeds shifting IMO. It should just have a set shift table it follows based on inputs like speed...
  12. My 25 Ranger XLT 2.7 hesitates or fails to engage during low speed maneuvers.

    Had this happen to me three times (there was another forum post about this) Only while slowly turning and still rolling - meaning I never came to a complete stop - truck almost has 5k now and I have not noticed it again - I'm wondering if its some dumb thing with the adaptive learning for the...
  13. Considering Ranger coming from f250. Help me decide

    To me it sounds like an F150 would be a better option for you - if you get something with 3.55 gears it will still tow fine but not kill your MPGs on the highway. Newer 5.0s have cylinder deactivation too which will improve highway mileage (and the system seems to be better than GMs etc. no...
  14. 3.0L EB to be new base engine in '27 F-150

    I'm guessing its going to be a 3.0 V6 at heart but tuned differently and/or have one less turbo - whatever it ends up being its not going to be the same exact thing as what goes into a Ranger Raptor... so... hopefully the MPGs will be better or at least on par with the current 2.7TT V6.
  15. 3.0L EB to be new base engine in '27 F-150

    Mazda did! love the 3.3L Turbo I-6 in my wifes CX-90
  16. 3.0L EB to be new base engine in '27 F-150

    The powerboost is kind of awful from what I understand - its not very smooth because of the how the hybrid system deploys power. Most likely the Ranger engine options will be: 2.3EB 3.0EB and 3.0EB HO for engine options in the future with that last being reserved for the Raptor
  17. 3.0L EB to be new base engine in '27 F-150

    I've been enjoying the 2.7 in my Ranger. Kind of sad to see it go in the F150 because I'm sure this is the beginning of all 2.7s just being some kind of 3.0 V6 anywhere you find a 2.7 now which I think is only the F150, Ranger and Bronco. Makes sense from a manufacturing cost sense but a Non...
  18. Unbelievable gas mileage in 2025 2.7 with ProCal, S&B, and Borla

    I've been running 91 octane since the second tank, its ingrained in me that turbo engines need higher octane to prevent knock... while I know the engine can run on 87 I spent 49k on a truck, I'm not going to cheap out on fuel (just my opinion) and I want the full power rating of the engine...
  19. Unbelievable gas mileage in 2025 2.7 with ProCal, S&B, and Borla

    Right from the ford website - Advertised power ratings achieved with premium fuel... so it does matter.



Top