Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ranger Raptor 35 Inch Nitto Mud Grappler tires + 2" Rough Country leveling kit installed

    Looks good, but did you use a forscan to recalibrate the ride height of your shocks?
  2. New 2026 Ranger Raptor in Avalanche

    Welcome, I'm kind of partial to that color.
  3. Redundant lighting wiring solution so that the Rangers do not think it has trailer behind it?

    So I installed my wiring harness from Specialty Parts on the right-side brake/taillight. Remove the two 10mm bolts that hold the brake/taillight on, and you might have to kind of bump it outward with the palm of your hand but then it just pulls out. Unplug the taillight wiring and plug their...
  4. Pro Cal, and Ford software update?

    HAs anyone installed the pro cal tune themselves
  5. Oil choice now that Pennzoil UP changed its formulation.

    Valvoline Restore and Protect 5w-30 fill synthetic, and you can print off a $20.00 dollar coupon right now online. Meets Ford Requirements.
  6. Remote Start

    Now I feel dumb, it worked. Lock button first then 2X on the start button, Duh.
  7. Remote Start

    I believe I did but will try again
  8. Remote Start

    My remote will not remote start my truck for some reason. The app will start it all day, but when I push the X2 on the remote it will not start. Any one else ever experience this and how did you solve it? I have it turned on in the settings?
  9. Redundant lighting wiring solution so that the Rangers do not think it has trailer behind it?

    I dont know. I ordered a wiring harness from spv and it is supposed to be here tomorrow. My topper should be in and installed this week, so I'm planning on working on the third brake light this weekend and will post afterwards.
  10. Redundant lighting wiring solution so that the Rangers do not think it has trailer behind it?

    I ordered one of the kits, I will let you know how it works out. It does have the Ranger Raptor listed.
  11. Forscan

    I thought you had to do it with the Forscan?
  12. I want a QUIET exhaust

    You can set it to start in quiet mode in the setttings
  13. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    Trying to find out if it is okay to tow with the 91 octane tune?
  14. Forscan

    Any information on the different "Forscans" sold on ebay. Looking to doing a lift and want to be able to reset the ride height settings



Top