Sponsored

Search results

  1. Donaldson Volant PowerCore air filter + S&B intake (it fits)

    Ran a Volant with Donaldson's Powercore and Mobil 1 on my 04 F 150 with 5.4L 3 Valve V8, ran that for 100K miles and engine looked brand new internally when I changed out head gaskets.
  2. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    Nothing new under the sun, brought to you from 1968. 68 Ford Bronco II Half Cab
  3. RANGER HUD

    Have HUD on the KR, took a bit to get used to, but now even the wife absolutely loves it. There are several companies advertising HUD displays for the Rangers, but they all have to be plugged into the OBD interface more or less permanently, and you have to put a projector on the dash. Wish...
  4. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    You know, I haven't seen anyone comment on how much the new Bronco 3 looks so much like the old Bronco 2. Of course both of them fall into the Not-A-Bronco category.... Bronco. The rest are Not-A-Broncos...
  5. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    Well, Broncos got 5G modems, I got a 5G modem, you got a 4G modem. Not much else to say.
  6. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    You are right, did this guy escape from a circus or what?
  7. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    Well, the comments I posted are from Ford.com, so they are not wrong. According to Ford, they are actually 4G/5G modems which is sensible since 5G is a high frequency, high speed, short range service and 4g is a lower frequency, much longer range service. When I run speed test with my laptop...
  8. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    Lol, guess Ford needs to review their own specs... You should probably let them know. Ford began switching to Qualcomm 5G modems back in 2022, beginning with the 2022 Super Duty series. "Modem Type 5G LTE Modem: The 2025 Ford Ranger is equipped with a 5G LTE modem, which enhances...
  9. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    Because the F Series are still the vast bulk of Ford's US sales.
  10. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    Well, after reading Ford's "Way Forward" plan, I for one am not holding my breath Matt. It makes sense, if they are going to remain globally competitive. The US tends to forget we are no longer the giant share of Ford's market, we are actually only a medium sized slice of the pie with Canada...
  11. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    Until Ford actually officially announces something, its nothing but AI-generated rumor that people are taking as fact. Unfortunately Ford's recent officially announced "Way Forward" doesn't support a lot of the trash.
  12. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    I would still rather have a Ranger Lobo with a 5.0 Coyote in it. The Tremor is pretty much nothing more than stickers, its really nothing more than a slightly modded FX4 and most people that have done lifts, shocks and tires probably already have a better off-roader than the Tremor. Just...
  13. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    Could be, but there's something off with the image. It looks to have a Michigan manufacturer's plate, but not sure why they'd "camo" the Ford logo, or why it already looks to have some rust on it and something peeled off the rear bumper. Almost looks like a homebrew XLT someone's been working...
  14. What car insurance do you have?

    I thought Coasties got DD-214s as well? That's got your service dates. Anyway, USAA but I'm getting a bit annoyed with them, so thinking about going back to GEICO who I had for 25 years, 25 years ago, until they annoyed me... Anyway, GEICO seems to be cheaper than USAA again, but they've both...
  15. What portable power station do you carry?

    I must be old. I use a boat cooler full of ice, and a fire pit. The idea of camping used to be to get back to nature and to disconnect from technology. :crying: Besides, I have a F 150 Powerboost with a 7.2kW Pro Power and a Ranger with 400W Pro Power, so I'm good.
  16. Fox live valve full suspension worth ? Or could sell..

    Kings have always been a fantastic shock, I'd take them over Fox any day, any vehicle.
  17. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    That was a fiasco. Local dealership took a 2024 Lightning Extended Range with Max Trailer Tow and the Dual-Motor AWD and hooked to a 10,000 boat. They towed that boat for 35 miles...and then it needed a recharge... I suppose its okay for mall crawling, but it didn't seem all that awe...
  18. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    Al, my faith in you has just taken a major hit...
  19. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    "We are just in love with these monster vehicles,” Ford’s CEO said at the Aspen Ideas Festival. “I love them too,” he acknowledged they are a major issue due to their weight. Ford’s CEO added, “We have to start to get back in love with smaller vehicles. It’s super important for our society and...



Top