Sponsored

Search results

  1. TripleAliners Cargo Mat Install

    It's a good mat but wish it did not have those raised lines across. Things catch when trying to slide in. I am looking for an alternative.
  2. LED Side Marker Lights for 24+ Ranger Raptor

    I had some replacement markers on another vehicle that were lightly smoked. Looked great and have been waiting for a set for the RR.
  3. Katzkins Heated and Air Conditioned Seats Installed

    Wife has it in her SUV and there are def a few times that it is awesome - like after an all day baseball tournament. I think I'd rather have 600 hp than these though. :)
  4. Katzkins Heated and Air Conditioned Seats Installed

    Nice! I live in Texas and it is hot af right now. This would be nice but I don't see it worth $3500 (for me). Truck cools down pretty quickly.
  5. Radiator Upgrade

    What did you do to the hood? Thx.
  6. TripleAliners Tailgate Liner Review

    Does it wrap around the bottom of the tailgate at all? One thing I don't love about the bed mat is that the edge catches.
  7. Rear Folding Headrests installed in Ranger Raptor - DIY how-to

    I started this but found the folding headrests I bought were a bit larger, making it really difficult to get the Raptor covers on. Wondering if some heat or something could help.
  8. Houston / Texas dealerships: the good, the bad, and the Unwarrantied

    I bought it online (not Ford) and they installed it no issues. I would probably go with the 25% off if I was buying it today. I can't remember they guys name offhand but I had to go through the aftermarket department, not the regular service department.
  9. Houston / Texas dealerships: the good, the bad, and the Unwarrantied

    Helfman has been good in my limited interactions. The only place in town that would install the Pro Cal tune for a reasonable price. They did a wartanty fix and took care of a seatbelt issue just fine I will say that their parts are priced too high as a negative.
  10. Disable defaulting to RECIRC?

    I need this. Hoping someone figures out forscan. There has to be a way.
  11. Procal update for RR

    I had the dealer apply the tune due to the warranty language. Applying an updated tune (should it exist) by yourself would probably negate the warranty, regardless of how much nonsense that is.
  12. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    Yeah that makes sense. Probably the rear console vents everyone else got are tied to the dash vents. :(
  13. Rear Camera washer install

    That is indeed pretty cool. What I really want is to relocate the camera up higher.
  14. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    Hi all. I'm guessing no but does anyone know of a way to have the rear under seat vents open with the dash air only? It appears they only come on when you have the lower footwell air selected. Considering there are no vents in the back of the center console, I think this design choice is...
  15. Forscan Settings Ranger Raptor Specific

    Good to know on the DRL. Sitting on the shelf waiting for install.
  16. GooseTuned for Ranger Raptor on the COBB Accessport - Coming 12/18/25!

    With what bolt on mods would a custom tune be needed? Can the base tune handle aftermarket intercooler and downpipes?
  17. Texas Fenfab downpipes

    Where in Texas?
  18. How to display radio when Android Auto is active

    I've been annoyed by this as well. I think it is a design flaw.
  19. mObridge K2 9 Channel PNP DSP amplifier Black Friday sale - B&O amp upgrade

    Have you guys figured out a plug and play center channel yet?



Top