Sponsored

Search results

  1. 26E04 PCM update wiped my Ford Performance ProCal tune (2024 Ranger Raptor) — anyone else?

    Update......call Ford Performance. The guy was awesome. Explained what I had did yesterday and as soon as I said I hit the Update Button and also connected to Ford Performance online (...updated tune software) ....he kept saying OH OH. First he stated that hitting the update button in the PC...
  2. 26E04 PCM update wiped my Ford Performance ProCal tune (2024 Ranger Raptor) — anyone else?

    Great forum....great help. Will call tomorrow and report back. Thank you so much jjw ND
  3. 26E04 PCM update wiped my Ford Performance ProCal tune (2024 Ranger Raptor) — anyone else?

    You think it would be hard to mess this up with all the great info above. Hooked the Procal to the PC. Then hit the update after signing into Ford Performance. It updated from the JF to the JG. Then went out to the truck and updated to the new Performance Tune. When I was done I had an...
  4. 26E04 PCM update wiped my Ford Performance ProCal tune (2024 Ranger Raptor) — anyone else?

    Is there anyway to see what SW is on the truck to verify the PF tune is still there or it has been replaced with stock? jjw ND
  5. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    You guys that have dug deep into what can be changed ......have you found that one can adjust what the factory includes in the "Modes" like the Towning Mode. I hate that when selecting the towing mode, it automatically puts the truck into 4Auto. I woudl rather this stay in 2WD. I also noted...
  6. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    What does it take to control the intercooler shutters? Up here in ND we can have summer temps like TX but winter temps are nasty cold. I did notice the shutters closing once in the summer which is not needed. Would love to add this control. jjw ND
  7. Air Filter restriction tracking

    I was suprised the factory filter (....still had in at 20K miles) vs this AFE CAI with there Pro Dry filter had the same vacuum restriction between the fitler and the engine. I would have expected this AFE fitler to flow a little more air thus lower vacuum restriction. Its not worse then a...
  8. Air Filter restriction tracking

    Just wanted to update. I did add a CAI. I went with the AFE given they have as an option to their CAI the Pro Guard7 filter which is 99.7% (....is that 100%?) but it gives up air flow. So, I went with the Pro Dry S which to me seems like a happy medium between flow ability and filtering. I...
  9. Air filter and cross over pipe same as cold air intake ?

    Wonder if the PW crossover woudl play nice with the AFE CAI. If one gets there ProGuard 7 filter, this will not flow huge air but will give as good or better filtering then stock paper. I think even there Paper filter woudl be fine. jjw ND
  10. Transmission Service

    Just wanted to follow up. I did the transmission service today. Did a short drive to get o the hoist so things would not be so hot. You have good access to all but a couple pan bolts. With a 19mm box wrench you can easily reach over the exhaust and drive shaft with room to move the fill plug...
  11. Maintenance 20k - Differential And TCase change.

    The differentials have both a drain and fill plug making it very easy. Likewise, the transfer case very straightforward. I use the motorcraft 75w85 and mercon LV. The only question, for those that have done it, is I had the truck on a lift which had the rear axle at full droop. Thus, when I...
  12. Air Filter restriction tracking

    My interest in finding the restriction with the stock setup is to have something to compare to when/if I upgrade to a CAI. Thinking of going with the AFE as I am interested in keeping the dirt that gets past the filter the same as the stock setup. I do oil analysis so I will see any increase in...
  13. Transmission Service

    Given how "cool" the trans temps run thus far never even getting to 200, I am not worried about cooling it by adding more quarts (bigger pan) or even an extra cooler. The stock setup seems fine. I also run a GOVT Super Duty that sees 30K miles a year all pulling a 14K trailer. This gets fleet...
  14. Transmission Service

    Buellsox....that is what I typically do also. I lkeep the OEM trans fluid but typically switch to Amsoil for the Diffs and TC. Ford puts better full synthetic in these which might be as good as Amsoil for those. Not sure the route this time. They take so little and without and LSD they run...
  15. Transmission Service

    Thanks for the tips, guys. I have access to a hoist so that helps. The biggest challenge is getting the fluid up to 200 degrees. I don’t think I have ever seen that high, even in the summer pulling our boat. Typically runs 10 degrees cooler than coolant temps which run 187 if the shutters are...
  16. Transmission Service

    When reading on most all Ford 10 speed transmissions, the fluid level check is a very dialed in process. Someone who has the Ford Official Info, can you share the temperature the fluid needs to be when checking the level? I am at 20K on my 2024 RR. I am thinking about dropping the pan and...
  17. Airbox/Air Filter used in Baja or Fink

    Anyone know what the Ford Team used on there Ranger Raptor when racing in either Fink or Baja? I heard rumors of AFE Pro Guard7. jjw ND
  18. Heater output stuck on HOT.

    Once the actic cold temps left...it seems fine.....but still tracking. jjw ND
  19. Air Filter restriction tracking

    Coming from the diesel pickup world where most air filters setups include a "Filter Minder" to track filter restrictions. I also am a fan of oil testing and have tested my RR several times now as it breaks in to see where the Silicon level settles on. Before I start changing the factory air...



Top