Sponsored

Search results

  1. ADD Phantom rear bumper.

    Phantom. Fingers crossed!!
  2. ADD Phantom rear bumper.

    I have the ADD rear bumper sitting in my garage and have AWE on my truck already. Hopefully it will fit but if not I'll make it. Haha. I've been waiting for the front bumper to show up to get started. Ordered 5/26 so it's tracking towards the longer side of their lead times.
  3. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    It's one piece 4" aluminum. DirtDerrick hooked me up.
  4. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Might be a placebo but I feel like I did. Seems a lot smoother and a little more instantaneous when at WOT.
  5. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Yes, has the SPD downpipes installed currently. Toyo Open Country AT3 35s with a rough country level kit. Knoxville driveshaft upgrade. Thing is a blast to drive. I still have a new tune revision to update and ADD front and rear bumpers to install once I get it back.
  6. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Mine. I live like 20 mins away. They are swapping BashGuards for the axleback with tips. Tell them to fire it up for you. Has upgraded turbos, SPD downpipes, AFE charge pipes, Wagner intercooler, ZFG Racing tune and a bunch of other goodies.
  7. Has anybody combined SPD downpipes with awe exhaust?

    I have this setup. Posted a a video on the AWE release thread.
  8. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Team at AWE is the absolute best in the biz! Video of the SwichPath and BashGaurd setup. Also, has SPD downpipes and 35s. Proof you can have both and they fit (barely!). Cold start on a hot day and then a rev in each mode: quiet, normal, sport, Baja. Will try to get a driving video soon and...
  9. DirtD DownPipe Testers Wanted for the new AWE Switchpath Exhaust

    I would totally do this if I didn't already buy all my parts from you and have AWE exhaust already!! 🤪
  10. Anyone try the MBRP exhaust for RR?

    Got mine yesterday! Mine won't go one for a couple weeks though. Putting on with upgraded turbos from CRP, new downpipes, new plugs, colder thermostat and ZFC tune! Wagner intercooler and AFE intake and intercooler piping already installed. Going to be fun!! Shout out to DirtD for the hookups!
  11. Anyone try the MBRP exhaust for RR?

    Black. Seems like it might be awhile until they have them ready to ship. Stay tuned.
  12. Anyone try the MBRP exhaust for RR?

    Nice! Same boat on downpipes. Not very many to choose from and are expensive bc of the limited number available.
  13. Anyone try the MBRP exhaust for RR?

    Ordered them today. Will see how it goes. Also ordered a turbosmart blow off valve, wagner intercooler, afe charge hot/cold pipes and afe intake. Fun projects ahead!
  14. Black Rear Tailgate Ford Oval Emblem

    Does anyone have a solution for a black emblem? Seems to be 9.5". Prefer an emblem and not vinyl. Thanks!
  15. High Mileage at Delivery

    68 miles on mine when I got it.
  16. Raptor delivered and home!

    Attached for reference
  17. Raptor delivered and home!

    Almost a year, but it's here. Actually took delivery Friday, 4/26!
  18. Order Tracker Status

    Same here. Arrived today. I'm picking it up either tomorrow or more likely Saturday. Tracker currently says "built" after going all the way back to "confirmed" last week.



Top