Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tow/haul mode experience

    On my XLT it doesn’t change drive mode. It only changes the transmission shift schedule.
  2. Next generation 2030 Ranger (7th gen) already in development

    I agree that it would be very inefficient if it is as you described, but I don’t think that is what we will see. I’m betting that the two new Bronco variants and the next gen Bronco at MAP and the next gen Ranger replacement at TTP will all be built on the new T6.3 platform. The timelines for...
  3. Next generation 2030 Ranger (7th gen) already in development

    Exactly, it was a pure negotiating tactic with the Aussie government. Highly unlikely that Ranger development leaves Australia.
  4. Next generation 2030 Ranger (7th gen) already in development

    The Tacoma is already larger than the Ranger. The current Ranger does not split the difference very well between the Maverick/Fathom and the F-150. Growing the Ranger by a modest amount results in the Ranger better slotting between those two. The Ranger sales numbers are far behind the Tacoma...
  5. Next generation 2030 Ranger (7th gen) already in development

    The first Ranger was built in 1982 in Louisville, KY. Australia got its first Ranger in 2007 but they did have the Courier prior to that. We’ll get the new one and it will be built at TTP but it likely won’t be called Ranger in North America.
  6. Tow/haul mode experience

    I always use Tow Mode when pulling my 4000lb boat. Happy with the performance.
  7. External Control

    I can see that being handy. Even more so with a hybrid where the ICE would not have to start to move forward/backward short distances. I park my Ranger a couple of inches from the garage rear wall and sometimes I manually push it back to check oil or hang bicycles on ceiling hooks. It would be...
  8. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    Fascinating rationalization. New vehicles are a terrible financial investment. Classic/collector vehicles can be an investment but almost never for new vehicles. I don’t think I would hire you as a financial advisor.
  9. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    For clarity, we're talking about this one, right?
  10. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    I'm a Ranger enthusiast (not Bronco) but the rendering in this article is compelling: https://www.autoblog.com/news/ford-bronco-pickup-has-us-convinced-ford-should-actually-build-it
  11. Sport Mode - What have I been missing?

    I've played with it some. Definitely a different personality and a little unhinged compared to normal mode.
  12. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    Ford cares about zonal architecture because it reduces their costs and that means higher margins. That makes sense, right? And while most customers don't care about the technical details, they do care about cost, right? I think I said it would slot between the Ranger and F-150. The F-150 is so...
  13. Recall 26S61 / 26V548000 - Improperly manufactured engine pistons may fail and cause engine failure (Ranger 2.3L)

    The Chinese have moved big time into Mexico Manufacturing. They have a huge presence there.
  14. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    I read the same articles but we have known (since June) that Ford has confirmed the T6 development mission remains in OZ. That's what I was trying to point out. I understand where you are coming from if you think what is coming next is another generation Ranger with modest changes, but I don't...
  15. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    You’re correct, it is conjecture which is part of the fun (sleuthing and putting pieces together). Also comes from some trusted sources. But you are 100% correct, we won’t know for sure until Ford confirms it, and even then we know Ford changes plans frequently.
  16. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    https://fordauthority.com/2026/06/ford-ranger-everest-development-will-remain-in-australia-for-now/
  17. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    It will be fascinating to see what happens. We know that Farley just awarded the Aussies with a new mission. We know that the Aussies expertise is the T6 platform. We know that Ford limits production at MAP of Rangers so that Bronco can be prioritized. We know that TTP has to be put to use...
  18. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    Nope, not me but he sounds kind of creepy! :giggle: My Ranger is Desert Sand.
  19. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    All North American Rangers are built at MAP. For ROW there are numerous manufacturing locations. The above charts say US sales so I doubt if they include your Canadian Ranger.



Top