Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Search
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
Contact us
RSS
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
GIVEAWAY!! Which One is RealTruck Yellow? Guess & Win a Swag Pack!
#4
triples
Post #48
Sep 5, 2026
Forum:
RealTruck
Daily drive in Sport mode
Well I've seen it as high as 19 when cruising the Richardson Highway. On a 420 mile round trip down the Parks Highway to the Northern Denali view and back to North Pole it averaged 17.8.
triples
Post #21
Aug 17, 2024
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Engine / Tune / Exhaust / Transmission Mods
Daily drive in Sport mode
I've had mine in sports mode since the day I got it. Makes me smile.
triples
Post #18
Aug 16, 2024
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Engine / Tune / Exhaust / Transmission Mods
Picked up today
Its been at the dealership for a week but I was traveling. Picked it up today
triples
Thread
Jul 19, 2024
Replies: 3
Forum:
Ranger Raptor Forum
5/27 Build Week Thread
March 19
triples
Post #4
May 9, 2024
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Ordering, Pricing, Production, Tracking
5/27 Build Week Thread
I 'am, Velocity Blue
triples
Post #2
May 8, 2024
Forum:
Ranger Raptor - Ordering, Pricing, Production, Tracking
Search
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
Contact us
RSS
Top