Sponsored

Search results

  1. Still on the Fence? Go LAVA šŸ”„ FREE $35 Installation Kit Included!

    If anyone is on the fence, just do it. šŸ˜‰
  2. Paint chipping above the tail light

    Adding another to the thread and have become a follower now. Mine’s a 2024 RR. I’ve actually had this tailight replaced under warranty as it had standing water in it after a pretty awful storm. This is when I originally found the chip. Fun fact, these taillights are allegedly over $2k per side...
  3. Diamondback Cross Bin

    Thank you for this! I’ve been waiting/curious if they fit for the 2024s. Ordering right away. Appreciate it!
  4. Stupid question - cell phone holder.

    I’ve never hit my hand on the mount with any orientation of hand placement. I do have an iPhone Air which is super thin, although I’d bet even a thicker phone wouldn’t have an issue either.
  5. Stupid question - cell phone holder.

    I hope the OP looked at this. ProClip is by far the best in terms of OEM integration. I’ve had them in every vehicle I’ve ever owned. They are pricey compared to cheap Amazon mounts but 10/10 worth it. Here’s mine in my raptor.
  6. BOSS Ranger Raptor Airbag Suspension - works on USA trucks?

    You're welcome! I completely agree with you. At the end of the day, this is why I did it as well. Yes, more to simply monitor how things are doing. To be fair, I haven't heard of a complete blowout or even leaky airbags. However, airlines are plastic, fittings have plastic components, unplanned...
  7. BOSS Ranger Raptor Airbag Suspension - works on USA trucks?

    I have a single air line coming from the compressor to a 3 way (I guess it would be a 4 way including the line coming from the compressor) splitter near the rear differential. 2 lines then head to the bags, each are equal length, and one to the aforementioned schrader valve plumbed to my bed...
  8. BOSS Ranger Raptor Airbag Suspension - works on USA trucks?

    Like I’ve mentioned to several members here, do not look at the Boss website or 3rd party resellers if you’re interested in buying, IMO. I couldn’t find any of the Raptor kits available when browsing. I simply emailed them directly (and maybe you have already): [email protected]. They...
  9. BOSS Ranger Raptor Airbag Suspension - works on USA trucks?

    My apologies, I never updated this thread. I have now towed several times with the Boss bags, and yes, dual baffles are noticeably much better while towing and while unloaded! That is, for my use case. The kit overall was also much better quality too, IMO. This could be because my AAA's came...
  10. CUSTOM ALUMINIUM BUMPER

    I was going to the say the same thing! Especially sitting next to the stock raptor pic above. Well done OP! Looks badass.
  11. Amber DRLs + KC HiLites!

    Up the drivers side A pillar and using the KC Universal Wire Hider. From inside the truck you cannot see it and even from the outside it blends well. The VHB which came with the kit from KC is pretty robust and has lasted through the midwest season changes perfectly (including snow/sleet/hail)...
  12. BOSS Ranger Raptor Airbag Suspension - works on USA trucks?

    I installed the AAA bags on my Raptor and they were alright and did the job. We tow a 22ft travel trailer or a 16ft open deck steel trailer with a 4 person RZR (and accessories). I will say, they were triple baffle which limited suspension travel and thus created a harsher ride when NOT towing...
  13. Heck of a good deal for gun cases this weekend

    +1 to that. Best part too, is yes they have wheels, but handles on both top and bottom so it's easy to pull out of the truck bed. Plus, a gasket around the entire enclosure. Incredible deal compared to something like a pelican case. You can absolutely fit two full sized ARs/hunting rifles, plus...
  14. 35s on Method MR305 NV wheels on Ranger Raptor :)

    Not bad actually, I have a small chunk of (what looks like invisible) PPF behind the front wheels but the RR metal side steps act as block for any mud/rocks/debris the tires kick up from the front. The rear is just plastic and doesn't take on imperfections like painted metal would. No damage at...
  15. 35s on Method MR305 NV wheels on Ranger Raptor :)

    You’re right, it does stick down a little, but it’s barely noticeable. The extra ride height helps, absolutely, and the tire is ever so slightly rakes up towards the hitch. Here’s a pic from today after a snowfall.
  16. 35s on Method MR305 NV wheels on Ranger Raptor :)

    Yes, a true 35 fits under the truck in the stock location and with the stock hardware, which is where mine is!
  17. All my audio gear came in today!

    @HyperM3 Hey! Great write up! Looking to purchase a MoBridge in a month or so. I've fully sound-deadened the doors and swapped with with Focals, added a kicker center and have the JL under the rear seat too. Probably should look into the A-pillar tweeters now that I am thinking about it. Anyway...
  18. Amber DRLs + KC HiLites!

    Sorry! Another photo, pre-rack!
  19. Amber DRLs + KC HiLites!

    That’s a GeoPro 20BHS, she’s a 20ft rig but more closer to 22/23 with the tongue. Tows well! Family and I have been about a dozen times this year already after purchasing in March, and it’s great. You can absolutely feel it back there but in the rolling hills of the Midwest the RR doesn’t...
  20. Amber DRLs + KC HiLites!

    I did! It’s pretty simple when you take the time. I had extra cable, heat activated solder butt connectors, heat shrink of various sizes and wiring harness tape to clean it all up. Helps to have diagrams (on this site somewhere) to help with where things are located, too. I also have an...



Top