Sponsored

Search results

  1. (Pics) 4100 Miles- Atlanta to Moab to Telluride Road Trip in a Ranger Raptor

    Your poor truck, going to need some TLC! I want to check out Moab, but I'm actually wanting to do the Rope Swing as the main attraction instead of going off-roading.
  2. When to replace the KO3 due to wear? Was it a feel or measurement that made you replace?

    I'm at 25k miles, tread depth still looks good but they are louder than new of course. I'm hoping to get to 40k miles.
  3. Texas Ranger Raptor Mud Flaps - Full Set

    If @RRaptorscallion0331 doesn't purchase them, I'm in Oklahoma and shipping wouldn't be too much.
  4. Camper Trailer recommendations

    We have a Rög 12RK. Just 2 of us and has everything we need. Kitchen setup is great, 3 batteries plus solar so if off grid can go a week (45 gallon fresh water). Truck handles it no problem, 14-15mpg at 65mph.
  5. Trailer Backup Assist

    Not to sound like an old man but I’ve been backing up trailers for so long I’m afraid my brain will short circuit if I try to use the Pro backup system.
  6. Disabling tracking device...... [ADMIN WARNING: NO RELIGION, NO POLITICS]

    ITT some people have such interesting lives that they believe Ford is interested in what/where they go/do in their truck. Take off the tin foil hats and everything will be okay.
  7. Expected Changes to MY 2027 Ranger Raptor?

    I thought sunroofs were Job 2 on the Ranger Raptor? Between the price increases and losing features I don't think there are any features that they could add that would make me want to trade. Love the bed plug, turn signal in mirrors, auto park in the MY2024. Maybe if they added a Raptor luxury...
  8. 📣 BIGGEST DISCOUNT OF THE YEAR 📣

    I'm not seeing updated special pricing... Looks to be about the same price as the other Ford Protect sellers. How much off are you offering compared to before?
  9. All I want is 10 mph

    Glad OP lives 800+ miles away from me.
  10. Engine air filter change

    Changed both cabin & air filter at 20k. Air filter looked decent, cabin looked worse.
  11. Ford Announces Nationwide Employee Pricing For All To Celebrate America's 250th Anniversary

    The way the press release reads it sounds like Ford is kissing the proverbial ring. Oh well, off to get more very expensive gas again.
  12. 2024 Ranger Raptor at Hot Springs Off-Road Park with guide Donnie Jeep.

    Not far from me in Eastern OK. Only off roading I've done so far is a trip to Ouray (Cinnamon and Yankee Boy Basin). Curious how this compares. Is the park open to anyone or do you need to go with a 'guide'? I see 'book your adventure' on the site.
  13. The Works Service price (?)

    I think I'm winning so far, $45.96 with tax for the works in Tulsa, OK. They sent me a $25 off coupon since I used them to install my FP tuner and never went back. Not full synthetic btw.
  14. Connecticut 2024 Ranger Raptor

    This post is 2 years old.
  15. Bought a teardrop trailer

    Close, 12RK. I did see the 14 at the rv show last weekend. Concept is cool but couldn’t imagine trying to drop the kids off at the pool in that tiny bathroom.
  16. Bought a teardrop trailer

    Nice! I’m jealous of the mpg. I bought a Rög square drop in November and averaged 11 pulling it back from Michigan with my dad’s truck. Hopefully it does better locally. 10’ inside?
  17. FS: My 24 Raptor will be available (for sale)soon!!

    Assume you’re needing to 4 wheel tow thus the trade? What did they give you for it versus the new one relative to MSRP
  18. Does a ranger raptor track my driving?

    You implied I said it was a conspiracy. Here’s your sign dumbass.
  19. Does a ranger raptor track my driving?

    My point is who cares? I’m driving back and forth to work and going on the occasional trip. Why do I give two shits if someone is paying attention to that. I’m concerned more about other things.



Top