I’ve been getting 14 miles per gallon on average since I bought it. Mostly a mix of highway and in town driving. I live in Cali so the gas here sucks! Every time I see people getting 18 mpg or more I know right away they don’t live here. Engine is stock, and moving up to 34” tires made no...
My front left ride height sensor was broken at delivery. Problem is I didn’t notice until I had 750 miles on it when I added a level kit. Very cheaply made but a premium price tag!
I read that an 8” wheel is the minimum to use with a 305. You may want to research that a little more. I think it would be safe on the stock wheel. Hopefully!
I like the stock wheels a lot, but felt the offset was not ideal for what I like.
I have BFG 305/70R17’s on mine but I also have a 2 1/2 leveling kit in the front and aftermarket wheels at 25 mm backspacing. It might be closer with the stock wheels, but I’m pretty sure you would be fine without a lift. I agree that the 34” is the sweet spot. No rub on mine and I still have...
No worries! I don’t look at profiles. In fact after this was pointed out, I realized I never changed mine from when I first joined about 3 weeks before I got my RR! I’ve updated mine now as well.
It happens to me all the time and I don’t have the start/stop eliminator.
I’ve also had the truck randomly change drive modes while driving and I never touched the dial. Not good when it throws itself into 4L and you’re in a blacktop parking lot or maybe even worse, on the highway!
Yes! Randomly happens to me all the time.
I don’t have anything wired or plugged in either. I plan on bringing this issue up with the dealer at the next oil change, but I don’t plan on them being able to fix it, unfortunately.
Those are awesome! They make a Raptor version as well. I got one for my grandson and it’s really cool. Matches mine very well. It has some really nice features.
I have +25 offset wheels with the stock tires and have no rubbing at all. I’ve done some light off road adventures- nothing to crazy, but no rub at all.