Sponsored

Search results

  1. New Baja Designs Bumper Light Setup Launched in AUS…

    Totally agree! I heard a rumor that SDHQ is developing a similar design….
  2. Stake Pocket Plugs

    KEKO came out with replacement stake pocket covers. I installed them a couple weeks ago and they significantly reduced leakage. in my bed. Here's the link: https://kekousa.com/product/util-rev-kit-ved-cacam-ranger-24-us-bord-lat-sup/ FYI - You'll definitely have to clean out the putty in your...
  3. Why Is This So Ugly? (seat belt cover)

    Mine look like this too. Will probably hit it with some 303 aerospace protectant.
  4. Truxedo Sentry CT

    I have the Sentry CT on my '24 Ranger Raptor. It is fine, but I liked my Bak X4S much better. The X4S is more secure, quicker to open/close, and easier to keep looking nice. The Sentry CT uses a marine canvas-type material on top which is showing a bit of wear after 2+ years. I also had a lot of...
  5. New Baja Designs Bumper Light Setup Launched in AUS…

    Wonder if they’ll design another mount for LP4’s or LP6’s?
  6. New Baja Designs Bumper Light Setup Launched in AUS…

    Just saw this pop up on Instagram. Looks NICE Another view
  7. Water leaks from bed rail caps.

    Got a bunch of rain last night and I'm pleased to say my bed was almost completely dry this morning!
  8. ADD MOLLE Bed Panels Now Available for the 2024–2026 Ranger Raptor (by Iron Ridge Offroad)

    Nice looking product, but the cost is prohibitive compared to the competition (Builtirght). They're offering a full set (Driver/Passenger/Bulkhead) for 590 total. Looks like just one side from ADD is 450.
  9. Water leaks from bed rail caps.

    Update: we had some rain showers last night, nothing crazy. but I checked the bed this morning and it was dry.
  10. Water leaks from bed rail caps.

    I installed these yesterday on my '24 Raptor. Recommend using a plastic trim tool to get them seated correctly. Fit is spot on once they're in. It hasn't rained yet so not sure if they work - stay tuned.
  11. Fog light options

    Wow, Baja Design's customer service is incredible.They had a very thorough response back within an hour or two: Thank you for your inquiry. The light pod appears crooked because the mounting bracket around the bezel is intentionally positioned closer to the inside of that pocket. This kit...
  12. Fog light options

    Hmm. Mines pretty well seated in the rear mount so I’m not sure what the issue is….
  13. Fog light options

    Here are a few pics. As you can see, they don't sit centered in the housing and are a little crooked as well. Any ideas for how I can correct this?
  14. Fog light options

    I just installed the driver side BD light and housing. However, I’m having a tough time getting it level… seems like the housing is a bit crooked. Anyone else run into this?
  15. Water leaks from bed rail caps.

    Likewise! And will do. I already decided to buy a camper top in the next few months so I don't have to worry about leaks anymore, but at 35 bucks, I'm hoping this is a good solution in the interim.
  16. Water leaks from bed rail caps.

    FINALLY! Just ordered....hoping this works!
  17. Fog light options

    Update: just got a notification from BD that my order is being prepared for shipment!
  18. Fog light options

    Same. They said they’re expecting to ship out in 3-4 weeks :/
  19. Orange interior accents delete from Ranger Raptor - any replacement kits or aftermarket parts?

    Bumping this thread. Anyone have luck deleting the orange accents from the dash??



Top