I drove straight to detailer after I picked mine up and had a 5yr graphene-reinforced ceramic coating put on after paint correction. I went through a touchless car wash 1 time in 25000 miles and it was dirtier than when I went in. I completely avoid car washes at all cost. I just spray down and...
Yes, I replaced them. I had a few small rock chips and sanded and recleared them but the 2k clear did not turn out great. It was a record heat and high humidity day and the 2k spray was drying on contact and turned out very uneven. Good deal for someone with the patience to resand, polish and...
The internal components work perfectly, but the exterior lenses need a heavy restoration. A 2K clear coat was applied in high humidity and it caused blushing and solvent popping. They will need to be sanded down and re-cleared by a professional. $600 +$100 shipping for the pair. Continental USA...
Taking the intake off was very easy. The gasket is part of the intake. Not something that needs to be replaced. There are some videos on YouTube that show doing the Boomba spacer on I believe a Bronco Raptor, but it’s a mirror of that doing it on the RR. Check that out and it will make it very...
I recently put on a Boomba Racing intake manifold spacer which gave me an opportunity to get a good look at the valves. I’m at 30,000 miles. I had the UPR single catch can for the first 10,000 miles but took it off because I had a hose leak so 20,000 miles without it. Like you I have the FP tune...
I snapped the center bolt when I reinstalled it. It was an oh S!*t moment for sure. Lucky there was enough thread that I was able to get it back out with vice grips and before the loctite had dried.
Has anyone found any fender flares for RR that have the side marker cutouts for North America? I’ve been looking and have not found any myself. Lots of international ones that would be great, but no side markers. A flare that’s a little wider than stock would be a nice option.
That’s the video the guy who commissioned them for me sent of the final product before he boxed them up. I should have them installed sometime next week. There were about a half dozen test pieces sent to me to work on getting them just right. Been a few months process to get to the final design...
Had these self leveling center caps made for the OEM rims. Same color. Ford logo is silver. It’s hard to see in the video but the performance logo is azure grey to match my trucks color and the color of my recovery hooks and decals. The performance logo part has a blueish glow at night for a few...
Guy on on the Ford Ranger and Raptor Parts and Accessories Facebook page said he would sell me 2 brand new OEM RR performance headlights complete for $600 total. I didn’t bother responding. I wasn’t going to take that gamble. They will only reply private message and everyone selling is an admin...
I’m considering this. I’ve been looking at the SPD downpipe as well. On thing though with both of them. The SPD downpipe reduces down to mate up with an OEM exhaust and the AWE exaust reduces down to mate up with an OEM downpipe so there is that bottle neck between both of them where it isn’t a...
Plug in the tuner. In the device info serial number there will be an FP in it if it’s still there. Also if it gives the option to install the OEM tune then you know it’s flashed to the FP tune still.
Definitely didn’t make me calm…Don’t know why it switched either, I had both hands on the steering wheel and didn’t push any buttons when it switched. I guess it enabled itself in My View for some reason. Thanks for the info.
My instrument cluster changed in the middle of driving an hour ago. All my gauges and tachometer are gone and there is a new fuel gauge icon on the lower left side that was never there before. Haven’t been able to figure out how to get it to change yet. Pretty pissed about it right now. I see...