• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
yeah that's the plan unless my wife decides she needs them. i was just unsure how well they would re-sell and how much less i'd get for them compared to the $700 they cost.
My 5G Ranger came with a Tonneau cover when I bought the truck. Removed it when I got the truck home and still have not sold it even at half price of new. SO may be hard to sell the running boards.

Sponsored

Lexx

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Got my email today as well. It seems like there’s a lot of XLT orders going in

RR2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (on order)
Does anyone have any idea or way to know how many Rangers are getting scheduled each week and how many retail+ stock orders exist?

entersandmann

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1996 Mystic Cobra
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Everyone saying that no raptors were scheduled today is incorrect. There is at least one commenter in this very thread that has had theirs scheduled. Additionally, this week was full commit, so every and all trims can be scheduled. Finally, taking data from an enthusiest forum and determining that to be the nominal spread has intrinsic biasses.

If you ordered a ranger, you will get it, probably this year or Q1 of next year. Be patient, and if you can't be, then your mindset is incompatable with ordering vehicles. We will see thursday scheduling for rangers likely until the end of the year until the order banks are filled. There is no pattern to how orders are assigned, but there is pattern to how they will be delivered (people closer to detroit will get theirs first after press cars).

Sponsored
OP
OP

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
I believe the person who said they were scheduled was scheduled last week. Could be wrong though.

coldconfession13

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Occupation
IT
Ordered 7/11 and Jo email but I'm not surprised. Probably next few go arounds.

entersandmann

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1996 Mystic Cobra
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Ordered 7/11 and Jo email but I'm not surprised. Probably next few go arounds.
I ordered 5/31 and nothing. It took like 3 months for my 2019 to get scheduled and that was after the order banks opened.

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
I ordered 5/31 and nothing. It took like 3 months for my 2019 to get scheduled and that was after the order banks opened.
I ordered 5/26 @ 4:30 PM & then all the damn switching to stock & back to retail on 6/26 it’s no telling what the hell is going to happen. I’m still wanting to purchase a RRaptor but they have definitely made the process less than an enjoyable experience for sure!! And to add to the bullshit, the UAW is talking strike. With benefits they’re already making $64 per hour & that’s not enough? I know everyone wants to make more money but come on, get over yourselves. We’ll all be fortunate if we see these trucks by this time next year & I doubt that!!

Last edited: