• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

fi9aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Vios
Occupation
Drone operator
You have found the best picture of the Ranger. And I gotta say, I'm really, really, really liking the look of the new Ranger. It literally looks like a mini SuperDuty.

And btw, welcome to the forum.
Ever since they introduced it earlier this year I'm hyped. It's getting a lot of attention in Thailand social media and got my attention as well. I figured you guys wanna see it too. I'm stoked for the official unveil but I don't know any dates yet. A mini SuperDuty is how I described it too when I saw the little Ranger graphic on the leaked image of the 15 inch screen seen on this forum.

Thank you for the welcome!
Sponsored

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Ever since they introduced it earlier this year I'm hyped. It's getting a lot of attention in Thailand social media and got my attention as well. I figured you guys wanna see it too. I'm stoked for the official unveil but I don't know any dates yet. A mini SuperDuty is how I described it too when I saw the little Ranger graphic on the leaked image of the 15 inch screen seen on this forum.

Thank you for the welcome!
Have you seen an Everest around? Im not worried about the front, Im sure it will look great. Im wondering about the body, it may look like the newer Expedition. The 2022 Expedition are the best looking ones I think Ford has made. They are usually dog ugly IMO.

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 17-17-43 2022 FordĀ® Expedition SUV Seating For Up To 8

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 17-19-42 2022 FordĀ® Expedition SUV Seating For Up To 8

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Some more photos:

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023-Ford-Ranger-Prototypes-in-Thailand-Exterior-003-Front-Three-Quarters
Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023-Ford-Ranger-Prototypes-in-Thailand-Exterior-005-Side
Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023-Ford-Ranger-Prototypes-in-Thailand-Exterior-006-Rear-Three-Quarters

staryoshi

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring
I kinda want my truck to come wrapped like that :)

Sponsored

Enessy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19Frontier Pro4X, ā€˜21 Lincoln Nautilus, KTM 1290R
Iā€™m just happy to see that the tail lights are more proportional. 5gen tail lights are way too big. Any more details on Wildtrack, Expedition or Raptor yet? Iā€™ve been waiting for the Raptor as patiently as I can.

CJay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Engineer
Iā€™m just happy to see that the tail lights are more proportional. 5gen tail lights are way too big. Any more details on Wildtrack, Expedition or Raptor yet? Iā€™ve been waiting for the Raptor as patiently as I can.
I agree. First time I saw a new 5G Ranger, I had to double check that they didn't just raid the F-350/450 parts bin for the tail lights.

fi9aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Vios
Occupation
Drone operator
Have you seen an Everest around? Im not worried about the front, Im sure it will look great. Im wondering about the body, it may look like the newer Expedition. The 2022 Expedition are the best looking ones I think Ford has made. They are usually dog ugly IMO.

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 17-17-43 2022 FordĀ® Expedition SUV Seating For Up To 8.png

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 17-19-42 2022 FordĀ® Expedition SUV Seating For Up To 8.png
I haven't seen the Everest yet, nor have I seen the Ranger in person as these pictures were from a Thai Ford Ranger group. If I'm not mistaken the photographer's name is Bigbig Jaruwat so all credit goes to him. I think the hype is more towards the Ranger than the Everest since there's a big pickup truck off roading community in Thailand and also here in Malaysia where I'm from. I'm now waiting for the interior reveal since there were talks of it using a dial shifter, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Doc

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am really starting to like how this new Ranger is turning out in terms of design. Seems to be a nice blend of F-150 and Maverick cues, but at least that means it will look more cohesive with the rest of Ford's truck lineup and it won't look out of place.
Sponsored