Sponsored

Dr. Carmaker1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD Pro 6MT, multiple vehicles (20+)
Thanks for the update, you are the only one I trust when it comes to this info.
Thank you, I appreciate that, but it's not my original info. It's a synthesis of several people since April 4th, pointing towards mid-May for quite some time and most recently, mentions of May 16th, albeit between the lines and hard to find.
Sponsored

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Ah, I'm understanding you better now and a quick relook at your channel, it all makes more sense, hence the username. The Tacoma is a byproduct of your interest, but it's not a core focus. Overlanding is! (Silly me)
Yeah my primary focus on these new trucks is to see what they’re made of! My Fj continues to improve itself (this was 2 days ago). I’ll be submerging the new Tacoma and hoping for the best! Haha
Toyota just hasn’t given me anything real to work with. But with the date of May 16, and the Overland Expo West 3 days later I will expect it to be shown off since Toyota is a title sponsor for the event. I will be heading to Flagstaff to see it!

2024 Tacoma 04/25 Teaser: 2024 Tacoma has removable JBL bluetooth speaker option + dash/truck bed previewed BC5E7328-B3E8-412F-8B73-5603A2ADB78F

Last edited:

TACOMA4G24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLANK
Thank you, I appreciate that, but it's not my original info. It's a synthesis of several people since April 4th, pointing towards mid-May for quite some time and most recently, mentions of May 16th, albeit between the lines and hard to find.
Hey plans get changed so I understand.
Sponsored