• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Ahhhh, now we’re talking. Now let’s see some different cab/bed configurations! I’d be all over a 2023 Tremor package in a SuperCrew with a 6’ bed..... it would make the perfect base overland rig right from the factory!!!

OP

Steve Boehm

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Jeep Cherokee and 03 Grand Marquis
Occupation
Director of Information Technology
Ahhhh, now we’re talking. Now let’s see some different cab/bed configurations! I’d be all over a 2023 Tremor package in a SuperCrew with a 6’ bed..... it would make the perfect base overland rig right from the factory!!!
Honestly, if the 2023 changes aren't what I'm expecting, I've already got my mind set on a Tremor in the current model. Just waiting for more details to arrive on the 2023.

2.7EcoBoost

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
Honestly, if the 2023 changes aren't what I'm expecting, I've already got my mind set on a Tremor in the current model. Just waiting for more details to arrive on the 2023.
I was hell bent on keeping my 19' for several years. I did the shocks and Grabber ATX a while ago, so it looked like a Tremor before the Tremor was even a thing. Now after seeing the news on the 2023 with the 2.3/PHEV I am just hoping Ford doesn't price me out of the market for a 2023. With a reported 362 hp and 501 lb ft, I won't be content with my 19' and it's measly 270 hp........😂😂