Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Coming to North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) on September 13 2024-tacoma-naias-detroit-auto-show

TOYOTA BRINGING ELECTRIFIED LINEUP TO NORTH AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW

Long-time Exhibitor Gears up for Motor City’s Fall Auto Extravaganza

DETROIT, Sept. 5, 2023 –
Toyota will showcase its diverse electrified lineup at the upcoming North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). As a major exhibitor, Toyota is committing nearly 30 vehicles to the 12-day auto extravaganza.

Toyota’s exhibit will feature an array of hybrid offerings, as well as its bZ4X battery electric sport utility vehicle. Chief among these hybrid products is a trio of new vehicles – Grand Highlander, Prius and Crown – now available in dealerships.

The 2024 Grand Highlander is the latest and greatest addition to the successful SUV lineup for Toyota. Available in three powertrains across three grades: the well-balanced 2.4L turbo gas engine, the efficient 2.5L hybrid and the ultimate performance-seeking, 362 horsepower HYBRID MAX, the Grand Highlander is perfectly packaged for the road trip ahead.

The 2023 Prius is the most fuel-efficient Prius ever, with a manufacturer-estimated 57 combined MPG, featuring a fresh new sporty exterior design and fifth gen hybrid powertrain with up to 196 horsepower. The Prius has been updated with new tech offerings for enhanced connectivity and the latest Toyota Safety Sense system. More than 20 years after its launch, this legacy nameplate progresses forward and highlights Toyota’s diverse approach to carbon neutrality.

The 2023 Toyota Crown breaks the traditional sedan mold and gives drivers a car that excites the senses. Available in three grades: XLE, Limited and Platinum, Toyota Crown offers a choice of two different hybrid powertrains and standard all-wheel drive. The HYBRID MAX powertrain, exclusive to the Platinum grade, is Toyota’s all-new performance hybrid that puts out 340 net horsepower and is paired with a 2.4-liter turbocharged engine and a direct shift 6-speed automatic transmission. The XLE and Limited grades come equipped with a highly efficient hybrid system that can achieve a manufacturer-estimated 38 MPG.

For consumers looking for pulse-pounding fun, Toyota will also feature its enthusiastically received Tacoma and sporty GR Corolla, which has become one of the most sought-after and web-searched vehicles in the industry.

After nearly two decades as the champion of the mid-size pickup truck market, the 2024 Toyota Tacoma is ready for its next chapter. This go-anywhere truck is entirely new with epic adventures in mind, improving upon every winning aspect that has made it a stalwart for truck buyers for years along with Toyota’s legendary quality, durability, and reliability. Tacoma offers two powerful and efficient turbocharged, four-cylinder powertrains, including a top-of-the-line i-FORCE MAX hybrid producing 326 horsepower and a massive 465 lb.-ft. of torque. The all-new 2024 Tacoma will go on sale later this year with i-FORCE MAX models arriving in early 2024.

The first-ever 2023 GR Corolla is the newest member of TOYOTA’S GAZOO Racing sports car family. Rooted in rally, the GR Corolla was developed under the scrutiny of master driver Akio Toyoda and inspired by Toyota’s sports car lineage. The GR Corolla is powered by the lightweight, compact-yet-powerful G16E-GTS turbocharged, three-cylinder engine that pumps out an impressive 300 horsepower, and comes in three grades: Core, Circuit Edition, and the limited, track-focused, MORIZO Edition.
Sponsored

Jeeper Defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Jeep JT Gladiator
Wonder if they'll have test ride-alongs. I know in recent years Jeep and Ford have had lots of ridealongs on obstacle and acceleration courses at the NY Autoshow -- outside and inside.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Wonder if they'll have test ride-alongs. I know in recent years Jeep and Ford have had lots of ridealongs on obstacle and acceleration courses at the NY Autoshow -- outside and inside.
I didn't get to go this year but the Austin Auto Show would usually have Ford, Chevy and I think one time Mazda that you could do test drives and I think the Auto Show at the Texas state fair will have them as well, but I don't think I have ever seen Toyota participate in something like that.

Went to the Electrify Expo (can't remember the name for sure now) last year at the F1 track outside of Austin and they had a handful of EV's you could test drive.