Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
So does that Nov. 28th date include an online configurator???

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
So does that Nov. 28th date include an online configurator???
I'm guessing 12/5 it will be out. mark my post! to release both on the same day would be to much. Toyota will build and drag on the anticipation as long as possible.

OP
OP

TacoTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Judging from the Tundra rollout, I would expect that only the non-iForce Max configurator would be released on 11/28. Note how on Toyota.com there is a separate model for Tundra iForce Max.

BigDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma PreRunner (future)
Can't wait!!!

More media teasing ..

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Can't wait. The more I see the sport next to the offroad makes me realize I'm better off with the sport. For the little offroading I'll really be doing the sport coupled with some KO2s will get the job done for me, and it looks a lot meaner and aggressive than the offroad which gives me more of a base model look.

I'm not the one to wish my time away on earth but if there was a "skip to march" button, I'd be smashing my hands, feet, and face off it.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Too bad finance rates will
be 7.9% or higher.

I've had four different friends recently get new vehicles from Kia, Nissan, Ford and you're definitely correct on this. They're credit isn't horrible, and they've all got a nice bit of collateral yet they're still signing their John Henry's for 12, 13, 14% interest.

Starkhaus

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Taco Shopper
I've had four different friends recently get new vehicles from Kia, Nissan, Ford and you're definitely correct on this. They're credit isn't horrible, and they've all got a nice bit of collateral yet they're still signing their John Henry's for 12, 13, 14% interest.
I work in a dealer, albeit a luxury brand but best APR no matter the credit is like an 8%
Sponsored