Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Looks amazing. The more photos I see with bigger tires put on these things the more I think about how mean it'll look with a small lift installed. Or dare I say leveling kit.

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
That looks great!! Definitely need wheels specs. I'm debating on my wheel offset. Can't decide between -12 or zero for my TRD OR hybrid on order

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
that's sick. nicely done. Wheels make a statement. best looking truck on the road, new Tundra drivers will see this and regret getting the full size watch

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
That looks great!! Definitely need wheels specs. I'm debating on my wheel offset. Can't decide between -12 or zero for my TRD OR hybrid on order
Have you watched the end of the longer Wescott video posted on Tuesday? Shows zero and PLUS 25 wheels. based on the "poke" here, I would say these are closer to +25.

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
Yes I have watched it. I was still curious about this set up though. You think that looks like a +25? I was thinking zero honestly. But was curious if it's a 17 or 18 also.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
Yes I have watched it. I was still curious about this set up though. You think that looks like a +25? I was thinking zero honestly. But was curious if it's a 17 or 18 also.
To me they look like 18s. Dealership (universal in San Antonio) lists that truck, but no dealer ad-ons. The Video poster hasn't answered any questions on YT.

DavesTacomaShop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Video poster on YT is just ripping peoples content and doesn’t speak English. Truck doesn’t belong to them. They’ve pulled all kinds of footage from fb and dealer websites because they know they can monetize views of new models.

To me they look like 18s. Dealership (universal in San Antonio) lists that truck, but no dealer ad-ons. The Video poster hasn't answered any questions on YT.

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Something about the proportions look off to me. Wheels/rims are too large I think. Also, that is a lot of poke. Thought someone posted 0 offset and it still had quite a bit of poke.

Looks like the stock TRD wheels are +45mm offset. Explains why anything less has so much poke.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sandeep1994

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Video poster on YT is just ripping peoples content and doesn’t speak English. Truck doesn’t belong to them. They’ve pulled all kinds of footage from fb and dealer websites because they know they can monetize views of new models.
i just saw this vedio on youtube . Looked nice to me so thought of sharing it.. its not mine .

Brunson

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Explorer
Modified black 2024 Tacoma SR5 with aftermarket wheels / tires

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-1.jpeg

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-2.png

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-3.png

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-4.jpeg

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-5.jpeg

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-6.jpeg

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-7.jpeg

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-13.jpeg

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-9.jpeg

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-10.jpeg

2024-tacoma-sr5-upgraded-wheels-tires-black-edition-12.jpeg
The dealer has this truck listed for $55K 🤯 For an SR with aftermarket wheels/tires. Those wheels better be made from gold and tires filled with cash. 🤑

4thgenmedic

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Sr5
That looks like a zero to me
Sponsored